Chapter 1 and 1/2

After I dropped Taylor off, I went home.

After stepping into my house and setting everything down, I collapsed on my couch.

I kept thinking back to the events from earlier tonight. Now, I'm thinking clearly.

Who the hell was that guy? And what makes him think that I would even allow myself to see him again and so soon at that.

But, I didn't want to lie to myself. Tonight was arousing and different. I enjoyed myself way too much and he didn't even fuck me. I couldn't understand. But, I wanted to see what this mystery guy could do for me.
I have been with guys in the past. What I needed was a guy who could be dominating, but also knew how to care about me sexually. Some guys are usually really rough or really soft.

I sighed. I had to get to work tomorrow morning.
So, I finally got up and stripped out of my clothes. I took my panties out of my purse and threw them in the hamper.
I turned on my shower and waited for it to warm up.
While I stood in the shower and let the warm shower wash away all my sweat and dirt from the day, I closed my eyes and put my hands on the wall. I saw the guy who made me stare at him while he watched me come apart in his hand. I started to get stimulated.

I remember his big hand between my legs and having his way with me.
I ran my hands over my body on the parts that his hands were at earlier. And I slid my hand between my legs. I have never had a guy make me this lustful in such a short time before.

I started to play with myself while I thought about the nights events and my mystery guy. His pale skin and dark eyes especially while he stared at me while he had his hand in me. How he gently wrapped his hand around my throat.
Even though I still feel like I shouldn't trust him, I was honestly hoping he got in touch with me tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see him again.
I finished giving myself an orgasm while I thought about the mystery guy. Afterwards, I cleaned myself up and dried off. I threw on a big t-shirt and jumped into my comfortable bed. I drifted off to sleep thinking about my mystery man.