Chapter 11

We reached the apartment and Tae put my bag down by the couch closest to the hallway.

We pulled our shoes off and went to sit on the couch.
My tears had dried up on my face and I'm pretty sure I looked a hot mess.
I buried my face in my hands.
"It's okay, babygirl."
"Thank you, Tae. But, I know I look a mess. Thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for sending a guard over to Taylor's house to keep her and Jungkook safe. I don't know how to ever repay you."
I looked at him feeling like I looked like a lost child because that's how I felt.

"You don't need to. I do all of this because I really and honestly care about you. Ever since I realized I've had these feelings for you they have never changed. Not even when I thought you were with Jungkook."
He took his hand and put it under my chin.
"Look at me, babygirl."
I looked up at him.
"You became important to me faster than anyone else has and I have no idea why, but I'm not going to fight it. I want this. I want you. Even with everything that's going on, I would still choose you. I almost made the mistake of slipping up and losing you, but I won't make it again. I promise."

I felt another tear fall down my face.
"Tae," I whispered.
I was feeling overwhelmed. Not with just the situation about Damon, but also my feelings for Tae. The fact that he seemed to feel the same way I felt about him made my heart do back flips. I was actually scared because part of me felt like that was I falling even harder for him now. The way he just stepped in to make sure I was safe and cared for just deepened my feelings.

"We will figure all of this out. I'm going to keep you safe and I will get rid of Damon."
I looked at him when he finished that last part of that sentence.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I don't want him bothering you anymore. I will handle it, but for right now, let's get you something to eat and cleaned up for the night and we can talk more about what you need. Deal?"
I slowly nodded my head.
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes Sir."
That sent little pleasure shudders down my spine.

We decided to eat ramen because neither of us felt like cooking even thought Tae promised earlier that he would cook. After everything that happened, I didn't blame him. I was okay with ramen. It was nice, warm, and comforting.
We watched tv quietly as we ate. After we finished, Tae picked up the dishes and trash and cleaned up while I sat on the couch blindly watching tv.

After he finished cleaning the kitchen, he came back to sit on the couch with me.
"Do you trust me?" he asked me.
I looked over at him sitting beside me.
"Yes."
"Tell me exactly what you need."
"I just want to forget for a little bit. I still want to feel like there's a part of my life that I can still control."
"Okay," he said. "Let's go to your bathroom and get you cleaned up, okay?"
"Yes sir."
"Good girl."

He got up and stretched out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed it and he led me to the bathroom across the hall from my room.

He turned on the shower to warm it up.
He turned around and pulled his shirt off.
"You want help?" He asked me.
I nodded.

He walked over to me and he helped me out of my shirt. He was gentle with me for now. Then, I got out of my pants by myself as he took his pants off.
"Turn around," he said.
I did as told and he unhooked my bra and I slid it off. I started to slide my panties down as he pulled down his boxers. I turned and looked at him and he gave me the most heart warming smile ever.
I felt completely safe with him.

He grabbed some towels for us and put them on the counter across from the shower.
He motioned me into the shower. I pulled my hair up into a bun and stepped into the shower past him. He stepped into the shower behind me.
He stood close behind me.
"Get under the shower head and put your hands on the wall in front of you," he said gently in my ear.
I did like I was told. I felt the warm water beat on my body, relaxing my muscles and nerves.
He took his strong hands and put them on the back of my neck. He slowly massaged my skin and muscles under the water. I let out a low groan letting his hands calm me down.
He leaned in close to my ear. "Does this feel good?"
"Mmmm, yes," I purred.
"Good."