Chapter 9

Taehyung gawked at me after I dropped my robe. I decided to wear one of the lingerie pieces I had gotten the day I went shopping with Taylor. I'm glad it came in handy.

I had just told Tae that I had made up my mind about him.

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?" he asked.
"Not right now. Right now, I want you."

I wasn't lying.

After my shower, I couldn't get over how much I missed him. And that's all I needed to know to make my decision. I probably should have thought about it more, but I didn't. I didn't care right now. I just wanted him.
It was dark in the living room, but the city lights were illuminating the space around us.

I walked towards him. He kept his eyes on me. I took his hand and led him to the couch facing the tv and the glass wall. I gently pushed him down on the couch and I sat on his lap facing him putting my legs on either side of him. Tae looked excited and timid. This was a first since he'd always been dominant with me. Had our relationship had that type of affect on him?
I'm about to take control for right now, though. Just for tonight. I wanted to show him how much I wanted him.

I looked at him in his eyes and I leaned down and kissed him on his lips. I backed away and looked at him again. His soft skin, his dark eyes, and his fluffy jet black hair always caught my attention. He was so damn handsome.

He gazed into my eyes for a second. He put both of his hands on either side of my face and pulled my face back to his and he smashed his lips against mine kissing me again. This time harder. This time full with want. I took one arm and wrapped it around his neck and the other hand I put in his hair and gently pulled.
I heard him gently moan into our kiss.
He leaned back and looked back at me.
"I'm sorry," he said.
"It's okay, love. We will talk about it later. Right now, focus on us. Right here. Right now."
He wasted no time moving his mouth to my neck. He begin nibbling and sucking on my neck. I held on to the couch behind him. I could feel my body reacting to his mouth. I started to feel myself tremble. I leaned my head back giving him all the access he needed.
"You look so good in this night gown," he said against my neck.
"Thank you," I managed to say through my heavy breathing. "I'm glad it came in handy. I brought it for you."
I felt Tae gently bite my neck. I hissed out.
"I have waited so long to touch you like this again," Tae said. I felt his warm breath on my neck again.
"Oh, you have no idea," I responded. He continued to bite and nibble on my neck while he placed his hands on my ass while gently squeezing. My body continued to tremble with excitement and I let out little moans and whimpers.
Taehyung put his arms around my waist and brought his mouth back to mine. He kissed me again. This time his kiss was so needy and sloppy. His tongue dancing with mine.

He stopped kissing me suddenly.
"I need you in my bed," he said almost forcefully.
He scooted to the edge of the couch with me still on his lap and grabbed my ass pulling me close to him. He leaned forward slightly.
"Wrap your legs around me," he whispered in my ear with his deep smooth voice. I sighed and did what I was told.
He leaned forward and stood up. When he was up, he put his hands on my ass again. I decided to start kissing and sucking his neck as he walked us to his room. I could hear him gulping as I feasted in his neck, not caring if I left any marks.
He managed to get to his bedroom door and used one hand to open it. The lights were off in his room, but he had a glass wall to our left with his curtains up. Just like in the living room, the city lights lit up the room.

He veered off to the right and sat me on a soft bed. I laid back and scooted to the middle of the bed. He got on his hands and knees and crawled over to me.

"Tonight you've made me soft. So, you'll get a pass for now. But after this, we are going to start implementing some rules. You hear me?" he said while staring into my eyes while hovering over me.
"Yes sir," I responded.
"Good girl."