Chapter 5 and 1/2

"Babygirl, let me get you up and give you a bath and get you into bed," Tae said while rubbing my back gently shaking me to wake me up.
"Okay," I mumbled barely opening my eyes.
Tae slid to the edge of the couch and put both of his arms under me to help lift me up while I was still cradled to his chest.
He carried me to the room that was now mine and laid me down on the bed. He went back out to grab my bags and brought them into the room and placed them on the bed. I was still half asleep, but aware of him moving around.
He looked through my bags and grabbed one of my night gowns. He laid it next to me then walked back out of the room. I heard the bathroom door open across the hall and the bath turn on. He walked back into the bedroom.
"Babygirl, you still awake?" he whispered.
"Kinda," I mumbled and stirred.
"Let's get you into the bath."
"Okay," I said and slowly got up.
He took my hand and guided me into the bathroom across the hall.
The bathroom was nice and big. It had a shower and bathtub separate, but beside each other separated by a glass wall and a counter with two sinks with the toilet beside that.
I leaned against the counter as sleep still threatened to overtake me.
"Do you need help getting undressed?" Taehyung asked while feeling the water making sure it wasn't too hot.
"No," I said as I slowly started to get undressed.
"I can help you while in the bath with you or I can help you while outside the bathtub. Which one do you prefer?"
Before I realized what I was saying, I answered.
"You can get in with me. It'll be easier." I put my hair up into a ponytail.
"Are you sure?" he asked looking at me. "You have been through a lot today and I know you're sleepy as hell."
"Yes, I'm sure."
I watched him with my eyes slightly closed. I had only seen parts of him through pictures on my phone. He took off his shirt as he cast a few glances in my direction while still watching the water get a little higher in the tub. I slowly took off my bra and slid down my underwear starting to halfway cover my intimate parts. He turned off the water and looked back at me and stared.
I slightly blushed still sleepy.
"It's okay," he said softly. He put his hand out and I took it with the hand that was covering my breast. I stepped into the warm bath and slowly sat down. I looked down at the water. I heard his pants unzip as he patted me on my back. He stepped into the bathtub behind me and sat down while I leaned forward giving him space. He put his hand on my shoulder signaling me to lay back against him. I felt the water rise up my body to my shoulders. He dipped a wash cloth in the water, then he dragged it across my neck and collarbone. The warm water and his warm body behind me helped me to relax. He sat the cloth back down on the side of the tub and ran his hands down my legs in the water.
I grunted in pleasure.
Tae kissed my ear gently.
"I wish I could have you right now," his deep voice whispered in my ear.
"Tae, not right now...." I mumbled sleepily.
"Oh, I won't," he said grabbing the cloth again and putting body wash on the rag.
"Sit up a little bit," he instructed.
I leaned forward and he started to wash my back. After he finished my back, he tapped my shoulder again signaling for me to lean back again. He moved his hand to the front of my body starting at my collarbone.
"I want you to be fully aware when I finally have you. I want you to feel all of me," he continued to whisper at he dragged the rag along my body still washing me. "I want you to be coherent and obedient."
He then slid down to my breast and slid the rag over my nipples. I gently moaned.
"I want all of you. I want you to be able to respond when I fill you up. I want to watch your reactions and watch you shake while I give you multiple orgasms. Watching you squirm while I have my way with you." He grunted as he slowly got hard behind me. He gently rested his hand between my legs with the cloth as a barrier.
"Tae....," I gently moaned. I felt myself getting a little excited, but I knew I wouldn't be able to to handle a round with him.
"I know babygirl. I know. I just can't wait. But, I will wait until you're ready."
He kissed my ear and then my shoulder as he continued to wash me. It felt good to have him take care of me. While his hands ran over my body, I slowly felt myself drifting off again.
He finished washing me.
"Baby girl. Lift the drain plug."
I woke up slightly and leaned forward to pull out the drain plug. The tub had a movable shower head attached the faucet. He leaned forward from behind me to grab it and turn on the water. He used it to make sure all the soap was off of me. He got up first and used one of the towels on the counter to dry himself off and wrapped it around his waist. Then he took the next one and put it up for me to step out in to after I got out of the bathtub. He wrapped me in the towel and lifted me back up into his arms. He carried me back into my bedroom and sat me back on the bed. He helped me dry off and and helped me get into my night shirt.
"Let's get you tucked into the bed." He helped me up and walked me over the to the side of the bed and pulled the covers back. He guided me into bed and helped me to get comfortable, then he kissed my forehead.
"Good night, baby. Sleep tight. You're safe here. If that bastard tries to get anywhere near to you to even try and hurt you, he will have to deal with me," I heard the anger slightly slip into his voice just as I was drifting off.
He kissed me again and I fell into a deep slumber.