Chapter 18

I walked into the living room and the only light that was on was a lamp on a corner table. In the middle of the floor about five feet from the wall made of glass there was a massage table.

"Oh," I whispered.

"I want to help you calm down and this time I don't just want it to just be about sex. I want to take care of you," said Tae, sounding really sweet. 

I tilted my head slightly and smiled at him.

"I love it," I said.

"Come on," he said and motioned me towards the table.

I went over to him and sat on the edge of the table.

"Do you want your back done first or your front?"

"My back. Maybe you can help release some of the tension that the shower didn't help with."

"Okay. Lay down beautiful. You can take off your towel. I have a blanket I can put over you."

I unwrapped my towel from around me and laid down on the table on my stomach. Tae placed  a blanket on my legs while leaving my back exposed.
I heard some rustling behind me and then I felt Tae's hands on my back. They felt moist and cold and I slightly jumped.

"Don't worry, it's only lotion," Tae giggled behind me.

He started to knead and rub on my back. I felt my body relax more under the touch of his strong but gentle hands. I felt myself sighing with relief as I started to relax more.

"Tae, this feels so good," I said.

"I am glad. I want you to be able to relax. You have been through so much lately. I wish I could do so much more for you."

I felt him kiss the back of my shoulder.

I gently moaned.

"I wish I could take you away to somewhere far away where we could happily be together. I mean, I have the money and it sounds like an amazing idea. But, I wouldn't dare take you away from your life like that," said Tae as he continued to massage and rub my back and shoulders.

I turned my head and looked at the window showing the city below.
Getting away from the city would be nice.

"I definitely think we could take a vacation after all this crap is over," I said. "Enjoying some free time away with you without the weight of certain situations would be amazing. Somewhere no one could bother us."

"Somewhere I don't have to worry about you beating someone's ass," said Tae.
We both laughed.

"Hey, she had it coming. She has for a while. She's lucky you stopped me. All I was feeling was rage ever since I got that call from the alarm company."

"I know. I went through all the things that I could do for you and I settled for a massage."

He moved down from my back down to my legs. He moved the blanket to the top part of my body.

"What other options did you have in mind?"

"Well, we have noticed that our relationship has taken on a slight dominant and submissive dynamic. I have had experience that when some subs are overwhelmed or need a release they engage in a paddling/spanking scene. I feel like I have pushed a lot of our limits while we have been involved with each other, but that isn't something that we have talked about and I didn't want to do anything to push you away or make you uncomfortable."

"I understand and I appreciate your concern. That's something I have done before. It is something that does require communication."

"Would it be something you'd need or want in the future?"