Chapter 17 and 1/2

I grabbed my things for me to take my shower.

I was still slightly feeling overwhelmed about everything that had happened today.

Part of me was still angry with Damon and definitely Lisa. If Tae hadn't stopped me, I would have beat her ass and carried her out myself. She is all out of chances.  I am done with her. Let's hope that we don't run into each other again.

I feel like I did lose my shit on those officers for a little bit, but I have been through so much. Tae and I both have. Mentally and emotionally and I know we are both tired. It sucks that it happened after such a refreshing visit with my parents.

It just brought my whole mood down.

I was glad to see my parents doing so well, though. I am also glad that my parents got to meet Tae. That did make me happy. I am pretty sure he showed that he was worthy enough to be in my life.

I turned on my shower and let the water warm up. I put my hair up into a bun and undressed.

What Tae had in mind for me also had me wondering.
I trusted him and he hasn't let me down yet.
To be honest, now that I didn't see red anymore, I now wanted nothing more than to be in the safety of his warm long arms.

I stepped into the warm shower and stood under the shower head as the water ran down my back. I let myself relax a little bit.  I took a few deep breaths.
I let the water try to wash away all the bad thoughts and feelings.
I concentrated on Tae. I thought about what he had planned for me. I am sure he knows that I need a release. But, how was he going to help this time?

I took some time to let my mind wonder. I stood as my muscles slowly started to relax.

I stood for a little bit longer and then I washed myself. 
I finished my shower and got out to wash my face at the sink.

I wrapped my towel around me and went to my room.

I went to my room to put some lotion on.

As I was finishing up, there was a light knock at my door.

"Come in,"  I said.

Tae gently opened my door. He was standing in my doorway, shirtless, with wet hair and some grey sweatpants on.

"Don't put any clothes on. Keep your towel wrapped around you and come to the living room."

He gave me this tender sweet look and turned and walked out.

"Okay," I whispered.

I walked out to meet Tae in the living room.