Night Conversations

"Jungkook please stop, it 2 am and all I want now is to have enough sleep. So please stop playing games and go to bed." I blurted from under the blanket, as the noises made me unable to fall asleep.

"Noona, ttag hanaman deo...(Noona, just one more....)" He answered in his little bunny voice.

"That what you have been saying for last half hour." I say as I get up from the bed to take his console away to which he glared me with the most melting eyes I have ever seen.

"Don't try that look on me. I have become immune to all the tricks at this point." As I switch off the screen the room filled with darkness but I somehow figured my way to the bed.

When my hears confirm Jungkook has settled in his bed I continued to close my eyes and balled up myself in the blanket.

"Noona?" I hear but pretended to not.

"Noona? Are you asleep already?"

"Hmm" I groaned

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"Make it quick."

"Have your nightmare stopped?"

"Yes.."I said half asleep but opened my eyes instantly on the realization.
"No! I mean..how did you know that...and more importantly the fact that it stopped." I sat up straight to face Jungkook who was already looking at me.

"You think it's that hard to know? You avoided to sleep, that's why you would play video games with me, other time you'd wait up till dawn to fall asleep. Remember, once I woke up from one? Recently this all have stopped, so I figured you aren't having nightmares anymore."

I never knew Jungkook was so observant. It's true that ever since I heard about the suicide. It's hard to not walk up in cold sweat as if I witnessed it myself. But fortunately that came to end somehow.

"Yes. They have stopped. Anything else?"

"No, I am just relieved."

"Aww, I didn't knew you cared for me that much"

"I am only relieved cause now you won't drag my game score down" he grinned.

"You little brat-" I tried give him a little kick but my legs weren't long enough to reach his bed.

"Now you tell me, why won't you attend the graduation?"

"I just don't want to."

"I know that's not the reason."

After a long silence, he finally spoke.
"You must have noticed, we have grown a lot in these past few months."

"Yes, I know. I'm shocked too." I say with a chuckle which doesn't move a muscle in Jungkook's serious face.

He eventually gets up and sits on the side of the bed, eyes on his feet.

"It's okay when we all are together. I feel safe. But I won't be able to handle all that attention on me that day."

I deeply understood what he was saying, If I were in his place, my reaction would have been the same.
"But it's your day, right? It's normal to be under the spotlight especially when you're an idol." I say in an attempt to make him at ease.

"But... Why do I feel like I am snatching that spotlight from others?"
He asked raising his distressed face to me.

"No! No, you aren't, kookie. You are under that spotlight cause you deserve it. I know that. Everybody knows that. So don't you dare belittle yourself for getting recognized for your hard work." I say but I couldn't figure out his expression in the darkness whatsoever.

I felt the need walk up to him and hold his hands. "Okey?"
He nods.

"I will be happy if you reconsider your decision." I suggested as I retreated to the bed.
"Besides we all will be there to support you, anyways."

"I know." He mutters.

"What?! It's 3 already?! How did time passed so quickly?"

"Guess who will be dozing off at tommorow's shoot."

"Yeah, You."

"Good night, Noona."

"Good night, Kookie." I say as I soon drift off to sleep.

Narrator's pov

It's morning in the Bangtan house when Jin is in the process of making breakfast. Suga is staring blank into the space with his mouth open.

J-hope just got out of the shower and next up is RM

J-hope just got out of the shower and next up is RM. Taehyung is busy in his phone while Jimin's mouth is watering looking at the breakfast.

"AAH! WHAT THE HELL! JUNGKOOK YOU PUNK!"
The house filled with Y/n's scream followed by Jungkook running out of the room to save his life.

"What did you do to her now?" Jin asks with concerned.

"Nothing."

Jin gave him his "just tell me before I wack your ass" look.

"I swear, I was just waking her up."

Y/n enters the living room with her wet face and water dripping down her hairs. Her eyes were exhibiting infuriation. She was ready to kill someone.

Jimin bursted into laughter.
Ignoring him y/n grabbed every next thing in front of her eyes to attack Jungkook.

Everybody continued their activities turning a blind eye on the cat fight as this was a daily act for them.

"There's a ribbon in the sky, that I lₒₒₒve~" the voice came from the bathroom.

Author's note

This story is have been submitted in the Clash of the Fandoms contest. The fandom story that will get maximum amount of reader interaction from 15 Feb to 15 March will be declared as the winner. So make sure to support this book as well as others BTS fanfics💜