Recording

I was in the recording studio to record my solo song.

"Your voice is quite modulated and not adenoidal, which is actually good. Just look out for your breathing."
Sam, the producer I am working with told me. He has worked with Mr. Bang Pd-nim once and is very experienced as a producer despite the fact that he is just two years older than me.

I listened to his instructions precisely and told him what I wanted in my song.
He started making a raw melody on his computer sitting on his black chair while I was stiting on another chair besides him, I tried to understand what he was doing but failed so instead I looked around his studio. A guitar was placed on a stand at the corner of the room. Many recording instruments came into my site. My eyes fell on a photo frame kept on the table. The pictures in the photo frame was of a Siberian husky. I don't usually knew dog breeds but I knew this one because--- He always wanted one.

"His name is Ghost." Sam saw my eyes at photo frame.

"Oh. He's very handsome." My eyes still at the photo frame.

Sam plays something and I turn my head to him.

"That's exactly what I want!"

"That's great. we should move further then. I think we will be able to finish this song till tonight."

"I hope. I have a deadline for tomorrow."

"Don't worry. You already know what you want. I'll help you as much as I can."

"Thank you." I give him a smile.

I take my phone out and text on the group chat that I won't be eating lunch with them and might be late.

Sam got up from his seat opened the door to leave but stopped halfway, turned and asked.
"Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No, actually I haven't."

"Would you mind eating with me?"

I thought for a second.
"Absolutely not."

I grabbed me phone and shoved into my front pocket and checked if I left anything.

We walked out of the building and started walking.
"I know a restaurant nearby that has great food." I followed him as he said.

I saw some girls in school uniforms standing outside the company.
'Oh shit. I forgot my mask. But they won't recognize me, will they?'

"Take this" Sam handed me his sunglasses.

I wore them and avoided my gaze from the girls and walked straight. Thankfully, I escaped successfully.

We reached the restaurant. It was very authentic in it's interior and food too. I could smell soya sauce in it's air.
We spotted an empty table. Sam pulled out a chair for me. Thanking him I sat down.
'Such a gentleman.' I thought to myself. I glance around to see only a few customers.

"What would you like to have?"

"I don't know half of the things in the menu. Why don't you order for me."

"Okay." He the called out a waiter.
"Jajangmyeon for two."

The waiter goes to get out food.
"So, how does it feel to be an idol?"
He said.

"How does it feel to a producer?"

"A Question for question is not an answer. And if you want to know then it feels great as I am working from my passion."

"Same for me."

"But may I ask a question if you don't mind?"

"Go ahead." I started thinking about a dozen of the questions that might mind me and prepared myself for each one.