Fan Sign

"Let's go." I turned around to see Manager-nim. He proceeded to enter the van.

"Where did that woman go?" I enquired in confusion.

"Which woman?"

"The old woman who was just here." I asked stressing.

"Aah. The saju in blue hanbok? She just passed by me on my way here."

"Saju?" I didn't even realized before that she was wearing a hanbok.

"The fortune teller. This old market has a lot of fortune teller like her. Why? Are you interested in visiting one?"

"No, I don't believe in such stuff." I said stepping back into the van. Besides she scared the shit out of me.

"That's up to you. But many Idols take their advise for success." He said before starting the engine and taking off.

_____________________________________

I smiled at the girl one  last time before sliding her album to Namjoon who was seated besides me during the fan sign. Today I am sitting first to greet the fan. Besides me is Namjoon, then Jin, Hoseok, Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

The next girl came up to me but didn't place her album in front for me to sign. I look at her with a smile but when we make eye contact I feel the disgust in her eyes.
"F*cking sl#t." She comments and moves forward in the line. Thanks to theses guys for teaching me such enrich Korean vocabulary. Every fan sign I learn a new insult.

As soon as Namjoon signed her album, she shifted to Jin, ignoring him.
Looks like she only wants to meet Jin today, but her actions are just rude. We have many "fans" like theses, who are only biased to one member but that's alright as long as you respect others. I wonder how they do not think how their own idols will be affected by their actions.

I face myself to another person as they give me their album. It's a fanboy! I love fanboys. No offense to the sweet fangirls, but fanboys are just cute.

"Hello." I greeted the teenage boy.

"Hi!"

"What's your good name?"

"So Yun. Han So Yun"

I proceeded to write his name under my sign. I just hope I have written it correctly. Some fans love to make fun of the weird twist I give to their names.

"It's my first time hearing this name. What does it means?"

"It means perfectly blossomed lotus."

"How beautiful!" I always tend to ask name meanings, they sure are interesting.

"Um.. can...." He proceeded to murmur something looking down but I couldn't hear clearly because of the Hoseok was chatting with some of the waiting fan on the mic.

"I'm sorry. I didn't caught what you said. Can you repeat that again?"

He takes a deep breath.

"Ifyoudon'tmindcanIholdhandswithyou?"
I heard got hit by the rapid sentence.
I looked at the embarrassed boy and I couldn't help but feel flushed too.

"Sure." I said taking his both hand in my palm. He grinned

"So, How's school? Are you studying well." I asked swinging his hands a little.

"I like school but studies are too stressful." He sighed. Poor children, I thought and took time to appreciate the fact that I am not in school anymore. Thank God!

"But now that I have met you I feel recharged for the upcoming exams."

"I wish all the best for the exam. Don't worry, you'll do great." I said as I pressed his hands in assurance.

The staff behind me instructed him to move forward in line.

"Wait a min, I forget this." He said as he took out something from his bag.

It was a crown. A magnificent golden crown with black gems. My eyes widened in admiration.

I remove devil horns headband and place it aside.
"Will you do the honors?" I ask bending my head in front.

He placed the crowd over my head and as soon as I looked up cameras started flashing. I felt blessed

Soo Yun moved to Namjoon as I waved him bye.

I asked the staff for a new marker as mine is about to run out.
A shadow fell on me and I turned around to face the person casting it.
To my surprise there was a grown man kneeling in front of my table.
He had raven hairs, bangs separated by a side part. His chocolate eyes staring right at me with a slightly mischievous smile. I couldn't see his full outfit but he wore a navy blue blazer on a light grey turtleneck.

I locked eyes with him and it had been half a minute since we were looking at each other. I don't know his reason for doing so but I felt like I recognize him from somewhere.

"Finally we meet." He said snapping me back into reality.

The crowd suddenly become more louder.

"Yeah, actually do I know you? Have we met before?" I asked as I'm sure I have seen him somewhere.

"No, it our first time meeting each other." He answered.

"Oh. Okay. May I know your name?" I asked scrambling through stuff on my table to find his album but I couldn't.

"It's Park Ji-hoo."

"Where's your album?" I looked up and the playful smile still hadn't left yet. I don't understand the look on his face.

"Oh. Aneongaseho, What brings you here Park Ji hoo-shi?" Suddenly Namjoon stands from his seat and bows to greet. One by one every member gathers around us.

"You know him?" I ask Namjoon but widened his eyes and signs me to stand up.

I stood up and the "Park Ji hoo" person caught my head piece from slipping.
"Careful, or you'll drop your crown."

The flashes from the cameras were blinding me and I realized the people had gone crazy since he arrived.

"I saw there was a fan sign event and thought why not introduce myself to the most popular group of Korea."

As I heard him talking I realized where I have seen him before. It was his picture, Leo had shown me!
The chaebol son.

Author's note

What does your name means?
Let me know in the comments and do vote💜