Going out

"Hoseok, go see if she's ready" Namjoon says as he signs the discharge papers.

"Hyung, I'll go see." Taehyung says before jogging off to Y/n's room.

Y/n zips her bag after packing her things.

Taehyung's knock on the door takes her attention.
"Ready to go home."

"Yes." She says now that her voice is back to normal. She takes a looks at the sky beyond the window before walking to the door.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mutters when Y/n walks past him. Y/n turns to face Taehyung's back as his head hangs low.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that." He says.

"Tae, you don't need to feel sorry for me. It's not your fault." She says putting her hand on his shoulder.

"But it is!" He says facing her.
"Everybody thinks that girl was a hater of BTS but she was not."

"How did you know this." She asks

"You knew?" He asks in confusion.
"That day when she pushed the glass from my hand, I saw a ring on her finger. It's had V engraved on it. At first I didn't thought about it much but when we brought you here, I happened to remember her face. She had come to many of our fan meets. Once she told me that I was her bias and to stay away from you. I couldn't say anything to her at that time. I wish I had. I wish I had said something so that all this wouldn't have happened to you. I'm sorry." He says covering his face.

"I just had a hunch that she was an army. I had no idea about all this but Tae, look at me."

Tae lifts his head to meet Y/n's eyes.

"I thought about it a lot. I mean a lot. The thing is we don't get to choose our fans, they choose us. So, you can't blame yourself for their actions. Who knows, out there, a bully might be a fan of me." She tries to joke but doesn't get any laughter from Taehyung.

"My point is nothings your fault here because some people just do things we can't understand no matter how much we try. So it's better to leave it there and move on."

Taehyung doesn't say a word. Y/n felt her words had no effect on him. Taehyung walks towards her and stops in front of her. Y/n gets taken aback when he pulls her into a hug.
"How do you do this? Solve my worries so easily." He says behind her ears.

A smile forms of Y/n's lips as he rests his head on her shoulders.
"Because, I'm your Noona."

_____________________________________

"You have just recovered, will you be fine." Jin asks Y/n who is fixing her hair.

"Just? It's been over a week since I have been discharged. I am totally fine." She says and vocalized.
"See." She tells him.

"But I still think you should rest."

"Come on, Jin hyung. Let her go outside and refresh." Rm says as he passes by with a pile of freshly ironed cloths.

"She can refresh will us. We all can go out together. What do you say?" Jimin asked sitting on of the dining chairs.

"Jimin, I told you that I am going to meet Ji hoo today." She reminds him.

"Besides, I don't want be bugged by you." She says under her breath.

"Uh, I can hear it all, huh." Jimin says from getting up from chair.

" Jimin says from getting up from chair