Bonding 3

"I am not going to do it again." I cleared myself to the stylist who held the dress, shorter than last time.

"What's the problem?"

"Problem? The problem is that it's too revealing for me. The problem is that you forgot to add bottom wear. It's a top itself. The problem is that you don't either understand Korean or may I repeat in English. 'I am not going to wear this!' " I repeated my self in English.

"You have to wear it." She was unaffected by my words.

"SERIOUSLY!!?"

"By now you have to pick a habit of wearing dresses.

"BUT,---"

"At least try it once if it would be short I would change it."

I rolled my eyes and changed into the dress. As expected it ended an inch under my safety shorts. The garment wasn't short for any other occasion but I definitely wouldn't be able to perform in this.

 The garment wasn't short for any other occasion but I definitely wouldn't be able to perform in this

"See I told you--

"Perfect!"

"Huh!?"

She went into the changing room and I followed her with my eyes . A few seconds later I saw her jog away with something in hands which appeared to be my clothes! I tried to catch her but the dress was awfully tiny to run in.

I tip toed into the changing room. And stood at the door holding it open for only my head to stick out.

I saw J-hope hopping in the lobby.

"Psst.. J-hope!" I called him but he didn't heard me.

"Ya! Hoseok!" I raised my voice.
He turned his head towards me and headed in my direction.

"Y/n, what are you doing there?"

"Give me your jacket."

"Huh? Why?"

"Don't ask anything! Just give me your jacket!"

"Okay. But calm down." He pulled out of the jacket and handed in my hand awkwardly sticking out the door. I took the jacket, looked the door and tied it on my waist like a skirt and came out.

"What is this?" J hope was confused looking at me.

"This is my death, if I don't find something else to wear before Jin finds me."

"Where is your stylist?"

"Do you think I wore this dress myself. She is one who did this to me!"

"What is going in this company?"

"ExZaCtLy!"

"But we only have 10 minutes left until we leave for the outdoor fanmeet."

"Sh*t!" J hope glared at me. I gave him a confused look.