Wings

While the Armys were listening to songs from the Youth trilogy, you guys were giving your blood, sweat and tears working on the Wings album. So much that you even made a song about it. Many a times you forget in interviews that they don't know about the next album. But fortunately you managed to not give away a spoiler yet.

You saw boys going through a rough phase, where they were digging out buried memories in order to write their solo songs.
You gave Jungkook his banana milk when he sat hours on the table to find words that matched the significance of his hungs in his life.

You saw Namjoon reading loads of books to research on his theme.

You knocked the door to check on Taehyung when he kept him locked working on his covert song.

You listened to Hoseok when he told you about his mom supporting him in his every decision.

You waited for Jimin in the practice room when he practiced hours his choreography on the song.
You helped Jin in making the melody of his song which compliment his mesmerizing vocals.

You viewed piano from a different mindset when you heard Yoongi recording his song.

You were with them throughout all this therefore you didn't gave a thought to your song.

So you decided to write a song for them.

While you were creating the song you not only thought about the boys but also someone else.

FLASHBACK

"IF YOU BOTH EVER WANT TO SEE ME HAPPY END THIS HERE AND NOW!!" Mom raises her voice.

I was sitting on the bed with my wet head in my hand and fingers pulling my hair. The glass pieces scattered on the floor calling me to take them in my hands and use their sharp edges.

"Well, I guess you have to put on with it. This is what you will get if you ever try to bring us along." The figure who threw his glass of water answered.

"We are a family. You can't avoid each other for your whole life!"

"Maybe we can." I wiped my face with my palms and stood up face her, bring back my courage.

Mom furrowed her brows and opened her mouth to say something.

"It's best for both of us." Saying this he left the room.

I was also leaving when Mom hold my wrist and I turn my head back to know what she has to say.
"You agreed to make up with him."

"I guess I was a moron to even think of talking to the person like him."

"Y/n.---

He is your brother!"

"No. He was."

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Even though it has been 3 years the memories feels like it was yesterday. A tear roll down my cheeks and lands onto the paper filled with lyrics. But I continue writing. I hear a beep and look up to see Yoongi hyung with some groceries bags. He sees me and heads towards the kitchen to place the bags on the counter. After a few minutes he steps into the living room to ask if I was free. I said yes as I was almost finished writing.

"Y/n, can you help me make the dinner?"

"Yeah. Sure." I take out the things from carry bag.

I must say Yoongi and also Jin do know how to cook unlike other boys.

We make the delicious dinner and call out the boys. Now I am too tired to even eat what I have made. I lay on the couch as the food is being served on the small table kept on the floor. I feel my eyes getting heavy and soon I drift off to sleep.

I woke up after being called by Jungkook.
"Noona. You can't sleep now. Have some food first."

I sit up and drag myself down to the floor to join the boys. I grabbed a plate and started eating. Once the flavours enter my mouth I fully wake up.

"So have you finished your song, Y/n?"
Namjoon asked.

"Yeah pretty much."

"What is it about?" Jin asked.

"That's a secret."

"Not another one. First Taehyung, now you." Jimin said annoyed.

"You will know once it's out."

"Oo! Is it about love! Like about a boy you loved! First love?" Excited Hoseok wonders.

I laugh at his guess. "Definitely not about that."

I finished my food as fast as I can and escalate upward to lay on the couch once again and closed my eyes

"Noona. Why are you going to sleep again. I thought we were going to go for a walk." Taehyung mentions.

I was about to say something when.
"Can someone not sleep peacefully in this house! Let her sleep Taehyung-aah." I heard Yoongi say.

Author's note

Next chapter coming soon. If you liked it so far, please vote.