MMA 2016

We just released our wings album last month and the response we got from the fans was remarkable. It felt like we were going in right direction. Especially our song blood sweat and tears turned out be iconic. Of course, who doesn't like a little bit of sensuality. First I was a bit afraid if that would backlash us but at last everything turned out to be wonderful.

Today we have the golden opportunity to perform at MMA and we all want to give out best.

"Ready?" Placing our two fingers on each other we give a nod to Namjoon.

"Bangtan Bangtan"
Suga is looking behind so I look at him, he gives me a smile and we all say.
"Bang bang tan!"

"Let's go!" Jungkook says and we run to our positions on stage. I kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder and a white cloth covered us.

The performance came to end and I was struggling for air. Both Blood sweat and tears and Fire required a whole lot of energy, especially when you are both vocal and rapper. We were all breathing heavily as we reached backstage. I grabbed a water bottle and dumped whole bottle into my mouth.

"Guys, we gave our heart out there, hope you liked it. But it was fun, it made me feel alive." I said to the Bangtan bomb camera.

"We're finished with everything. So it's time to go and have fun." Jin said to the camera.

"Oh. I am so relieved now." J-hope said removing his mic piece.

"It was fun but we went too overboard." Rm laughed.

"Guys, hurry up and go back to your seats." We got the instructions.

I grabbed another water bottle as we headed back to our seats. We were all drained out of our energy. The award function was preceding. I took out a napkin from my pants to wipe my sweat.

( You wore this during your performance and after stage)

I sat between Namjoon and Hoseok.
The host came to the stage and started to speak. An award was announced and I stared clapping and stood up to congratulate the winner. The group bowed to us and we bowed back. They then received the award and we got seated.
A staff girl came to give us water bottle but I went and got the bottle from her hand before she could come to us and thanked her. I passed the bottles to the members and sat a my seat again.
I was looking at the audience and spotted a banner with my name on it. It made my heart melt. So I waved at the person and she screamed. I hope her throat is okay.
I drifted my attention to the performance that was going on. I danced on my seat a little as I knew the song. Everybody has practiced well for today I thought as I remembered the rehearsals.
As I was fiddling with my bracelet I looked down my outfit and was thankful to my stylist as the turtleneck black top protected me from the wind blowing. The performance ended and we clapped.
"Are you having fun Y/n?" Namjoon asked me.

"Totally!" I said.

Another pair of host came and began to introduce the award. I opened the cap of my water bottle and gulped down some water.

And 2016 Melon Music Award, Album Of The Year goes to

BTS, Congratulations!

AAHUH!!... AAHUH!!.... AAHUH!!

I coughed as the liquid got directed to wrong pipe. I almost choked on my water but somehow survived it. I thought I heard it wrong but I saw Namjoon standing from my side. Eventually everybody stood up except me, Yoongi and Jungkook. We too stood up processing what just happened. I was still coughing up on the water. Hoseok soon noticed it and took the water bottle from my hand and patted my back. I looked at every member to check the reality of the moment but they were confused too. I blinked several times as I feared that it might be a dream.
Namjoon collected us all together and we walked slowly to the stage shocked.
Jimin was laughing while Namjoon was covering his eyes. Jungkook had his hand on his chest feeling his heart race. Taehyung was walking with fingers pointed to himself, asking "Us?". Yoongi was in front of me clapping as if someone else have won. Hoseok was walking beside me covering his nose with both of the  hands. And Jin had the brightest smile on his face.
Rm reached the stage and took the award in his hands. He stood near the mic. As he was about to say something the cheers went up and he shied away.

"ARMY! THANK YOU!!" Namjoon screamed and the cheers roared around the dome. The sound rang in my ears almost deafening me but I still desired to hear.
"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

I felt my heart beating out of my chest. I saw Jin on my right with wet eyes and Hoseok almost on the verge of crying on my left. I extended my hand onto Hoseok's shoulder and squeezed it. He looked down at his is foot to fight back the tears. I was unable to put my hand on Jin's towering shoulder so instead I linked my arm to his. Namjoon was thanking all the people who helped us reach here.

Seeing them like this a tear rolled down my cheeks and I turned backwards to wipe it away. As I turned back, I witnessed the site of Yoongi, gleaming with joy. I never in my life saw Yoongi this happy.

Suddenly I saw figures coming close to me pulling my into a group hug with my in center. I opened my arm to whoever it may reach as I couldn't see a thing. Before me choking second time in a day, we broke the hug and made our way back. The cheers weren't ending at all. I waved at them.

Now I was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin. I felt dizzy with all craziness that was held today. The staff gave us water and tissue. Jungkook passed me a water bottle and I refused instantly as I wished to go home alive. I glanced sideways at other members and they were still emotional. Namjoon handed me the award and I observed the thing made of glass. 'So this what it feels like to be acknowledged' I said to myself and sighed, wiping the small drops of water ever second before it could land on my skin. We somehow carried on with the award ceremony without bursting into tears.

The evening ended and we started walking to our vans with other idols. The Bangtan bomb camera came to me but I couldn't say anything without shivers hitting my body. I felt a hand across my shoulders and I turned to see Jimin's face.

"We still can't believe it, to be honest." He said to the camera.

I somehow managed to face the camera and say "Army! Saranghago!"

The camera the moved to the other members.
We reached the staff room and I hugged the first person I saw, my stylist, Mi-rae unnie. Then I proceeded to thank as many as staff members I can.
Then I saw Sam, I went to him, extended my hand to thank him for his work. I saw him smile at my act of formality, he took my hand and instead he pulled me to hug. I didn't minded, he was now one of my close friends in the company.
"We need to celebrate this win." He said breaking the hug and I nodded.

Everybody was dieing to do a v-live and we did as soon as we reached home. I was totally mentally drained laying on one of the boys bunk bed.

"I got a message from the company, we have a small party celebrating our win tommorow." Namjoon entered the room with his phone in one hand.

I stooped down under the blanket and cried "Nooo!!! I don't want to go anywhere now!" 

Author's note

Congratulations!! You got your first ever Daesang! Everything is going as you planned. But not everything is in your hands to control...
Stay tuned for more