Packing

"They told me to take a break."

"Okay and how do you feel about it." My therapist sitting across the table asks.

"I am scared that they want to kick me out of the group."

"Let's think about it clearly. Will they really do that?"

I run my mind for a bit to conclude.
"No. I know I have caused a lot of problems but I have done nothing to be cancelled."

"I too suggest you to take your mind off the things that have been stressing you."

"But I like my work. I like being busy."

"I know, but don't you think you keep yourself busy to avoid your thoughts?"

I sigh as I think about it

"It's time you face and understand your yourself."
_____________________________________

"Are you going somewhere Noona?" I asks as I see her removing clothes from the closet and stuff them in the suitcase on bed

"Yoongi hyung didn't tell you yet? PD-nim is sending me on a vacation."

"Vacation? By yourself?"

"Why? Can't I go on a vacation on my own?" She says without stopping her packing.

"Of course, you can. But suddenly? Is this because I took you to the dance that caused rumors about us.

"Now that you know the reason, can you get away from my sight." She says pacing around closet to bed with clothes.

"Sorry, I caused you trouble. If you don't want to go I can talk to PD-nim."

"ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO GET OUT!" She screams from behind the closet door

"Why are you raising your voice at me? I said I'm sorry."

I saw her closing the suitcase but got no answer from her.

"Something happened right? Otherwise you won't be angry without a reason."

She ignores my words and walks past me.
I grab her hand and turn her around.
"Why aren't you looking at me?"

She jerks her hand away and folds her hands walking two steps back.

"You know the reason." She finally looks at my with her despised eyes and I wonder why she is being like this.

"It's just a rumour. Do you hate being associated with me, to this extent?!"

"Yes, who wouldn't hate spreading absurd rumors about them. I am more surprised that you don't." She says before walking off.

"Then, what about Yoongi hyung then? Why aren't you angry at him when there's more rumours about you and him after that article. Huh?"
She stops halfway and turns around.

"What happened at the dance? Did you met her?" She suddenly changes the subject.

I get seated on the bed to think about my reply.
"No. I didn't"

"Even if you did, I don't think she would be interested in you."

"Why would you say that?"

"Just.. I find it hard to imagine."

Her words boils my blood and I stand up to confront her.
"WHAT'S HARD TO IMAGINE IN THIS?"
I take steps towards her.

"I, LIKING SOMEONE IS HARD TO IMAGINE?" She backs away until the wall stops her.

"OR SOMEONE LIKING ME BACK?"

"Well, I don't know..."

"What's up with you today Noona? Until yesterday you were by my side."

"From now I am going to avoid causing trouble and I suggest you the same."

I scoff at the thought that she was the one who kept telling to confess.

"Now, will you do me a favor and move back." I step back while she takes her suitcase and goes out of the room.

Y/n's pov

I rush out out the room only to find Taehyung besides the door.

"Were you here all the time?"
I say as I make way to the kitchen.

"I know why you did that."

"What?" I ask as I make myself a sandwich

"Suga hyung told me how he accidentally told you that Jungkook likes you."

I stop my movement.
"Might as well scream that in the microphone!"

"Sorry." He whispers.
"My point was you are getting on his nerves intentionally, right?"

"That's the only thing I can do right now."

"So, you really don't like Jungkook?"

I take a deep breath before answering.
"I never said that. I like Jungkook...

but as a dongsaeng (younger sibling) ."

"I think you are hurting him more by arguing than directly telling him this?"

"Anyways I have a flight tommorow." I take a bite of the sandwich that I just made

"Already! What's the rush?"

"The earlier I go, the earlier I can come back."

"Where are you going by the way?"

"Home."

Author's note

This was a short one, next chapter will be updated tommorow.
Please vote and comment your thoughts.💜
↘️