They

Jungkook's pov

Noona hasn't been herself these days. She does her chores, doesn't talk about anything other than work. Before whenever she talked with me, I was unable to meet her eyes but now it's totally opposite. Deep down I want to see in her eyes, and try to make sense of all the things she's doing.

Jin's pov

I am afraid, my rebuke that day had an negative effect on Y/n and that's why she tries to do everything with perfection which keeps stressing her out. I tried to talk her into not pushing herself but she doesn't seem to listen.
It makes me feel guilty.

Jimin pov

I knew that something was wrong with her when she didn't reacted to me teasing her, she doesn't gives me back answers. I miss the arguments we used to have. I stole her plushie yesterday in front of her, she clearly saw it. Still not heard anything from her.

Namjoon

She follows my instructions very precisely. It's like we have a robot in our group who does nothing more or nothing less than what is asked. I told manager-nim about her. He told me that she might be stressed out because of a meeting she had with director. But that doesn't seems to be the case.

J hope

We are all are sitting on our bunk beds having a discussion but at the mention of Y/n everyone goes silent. I am relieved that at least she laughs at my funky behavior and joke. This is the only thing I can do for her. A few days back I was showing her my dance on a girl group song. She laughed holding her stomach. When I stopped she suddenly hugged me and said "Thank you".

Tae

I know everyone is thinking about Y/n. That day I tried to choose a outfit for her. She looked stunning in that blue dress. But she soon changed into her previous outfit saying she will wear it some other day. I don't know if it's her stylist or something else, her style has become conservative.

Suga

Everyone can sense something is wrong. RM asked us if we knew something. I am so confused if I should tell them about her argument with her mother and Sam, but I can't break the promise. It's time I should confront her because the group is a mess.