Sudden Change

Narrator's pov

The team is waiting for you and manager in the hotel lobby as you all have to head for the breakfast.

"What's taking them so long? My stomach is growling for food!" Jin says patting his shirt

"I'm too curious to see the cuisine of Y/c." Namjoon says and opens his phone to search regional food of the place.

"Regardless this is Noona's home town. Shouldn't she be the first one to be ready and show us around." Jimin complains leaning against the wall.

"Manager-nim was awake when I went for running this morning. Then why isn't he here yet?" Jungkook tells taking a seat on one of the couches.

"He's been taking calls since then. He's the most busy person when we are on tour." Taehyung is playing with plant leaves.

"Just look at him. He can shamelessly sleep anywhere." Hosoek points tsking at the small body, snugly laying on the bean bag.
"Hyung! Get up, hyung!" He shakes Yoongi's shoulder.

"Aaa Waaeee? (Why?)" Yoongi said before drowsing back to sleep.

Hoseok lifted his eyes from Yoongi to the taping black heels on shining white floor coming towards them.

Tak....Tak....Tak...Tak

He ascended his gaze up at the knee of long legs carrying the powder blue hem of the skirt following the curve of fabric that oscillated at every step, till he met the end of outfits at the sharp collar bone. A little more upward were lips painted with sand nude lipstick and the oversized circular sunglasses covering the eyes as well as half of the face. The matching designer bag completed the look

Hoseok suddenly shook Yoongi vigorously.
"Guys...." No one seemed to hear his whisper.

"Ya! Isn't she Y/n?" He spoke in a low tone

Others concurrently looked into the direction he's pointing at

Jin blinked his eyes while Namjoon has became a statue with his phone in one hand and stare forwards.
Jimin got himself straight and removed his hands from the pockets.
Jungkook gets up from the couch in slow motion.
Taehyung turned his attention from the plants to the person everybody is looking and instantly a smile forms on his face.
Hoseok is still so confused that he helds his face with thumb and index finger.

If a picture is taken of their reaction, the similarities found would be open mouths and utter daze

"Ani-ji? (It isn't,right?)" Hoseok asks in disbelief.

Yoongi eventually falls from the sand bag right in front of her heels because of Hoseok's overpowered push.

"Aaishh.." He slowly stands up with rage filling him but as soon as he fixes his eyes at her, his eyebrows furrowed in anger forms the shape of confusion.