The Launch

I lost him in the crowd. For the last time I look around to see if I could find him. But instead I get scared as Alex appeared in front of me from nowhere.
"We need to leave."
_________________________________________
Alex's POV

I follow right behind Y/n as she is excusing her way through the people. While trying to keep up with her I accidentally bumped my shoulder a little too hard on someone.
"Excuse me, bro"

"You're excused" He says glaring at me.
"And I am not your bruh."

What the heck was that, I think as I leave him behind. And that stern face.... I think I have seen that face somewhere. I scramble through my phone to check. And there he is. Way back, Security team had sent a few photos of people that I should keep away from Y/n. He is on there.

I lose Y/n between this commotion.
I text the security team about the situation. This is not looking good to me.

But to my relief I spot her again.
_________________________________________
Y/n's POV

"Hm?" I ask in confusion

"Now."

"But why? I am not leaving, unless you have a pretty solid reason for telling me to doing so."
Alex tends to make something out of nothing. Also I can't leave when Ji hoo has asked me to stay.
Finally I see Ji hoo. That suit is really complimenting his looks.
He's going up on the small stage that had been set up and the spotlight falls on him.

My phone starts ringing in my bag. I take it out to see the manager calling.
"Hello?"

"Is every--ing---al-ght"

"Hello? I can't hear you."

The music stops.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you for being here......." Ji hoo starts speaking with a mic.

"Is Alex with you?"

"Yes he is, why?" I say as I look at Alex whose scanning our surroundings.

"I think it's best you come back" My phone still at my ears. It took me some time to comprehend his words as Ji hoo is looking straight at me from the stage while talking and I get a weird feeling.

"We have gathered today to celebrate the start of our upcoming project with SINNING sports brand."

My heart drops just like the phone from my hand.
What did I just heard.
What the f*ck did I just hear.

"Please welcome, the founder of SINNING brand, Mr. Leo L/n."

This can't be real. I must be in some sick dream. ..right?

I notice someone walking up to the stage, I can recognise him from his back. No doubt it's him.

I grab Alex's arm.
"Let's go" my voice comes out as a whisper.

Alex makes way through the crowd towards the exit and I follow him.

I hear Leo's voice as I am leaving
"The person who made this collaboration possible is actually my sister Y/n. Care to join us here?"

The light falls on me and I slowly turn around to face everyone.

Author's note
This was going to be a full chapter. But I felt that I should ask y'all if you want a redemption arc for the character of Leo before continuing the story. Comment your answer and we will move forward with the majority.