Bonding 7

(You know who's left.)

I stooped down under the blanket and cried "Nooo!!! I don't want to go anywhere now!" 

"Me too." Yoongi who was next to the bunk bed also laying on the bed said.

"Well, you can't miss your own congratulatory party." Hoseok said

"What if we do--"

"IF YOU BOTH DON'T SHOW UP AT THE PARTY, I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOU OUT THE HOUSE!"
Jin cut Yoongi and scolded.

I sigh "Okay fine!" " I will attend the party."

Jin turned to Yoongi for answer.
"Whatever! I'll come but we both will leave after an hour."

"That will do." He went back to the kitchen with Namjoon.

"Where should we keep this?" Jimin pointed at our award.

"Definitely far away from Namjoon hyung." Jungkook said.

"We should keep it on the corner table in the living room." Taehyung suggest.

Jimin went outside probably to keep the award there. And returned soon after and walked up to me.
"Now please move from my bed, Noona!"

"I'm too tired to even lift a finger."

"Not my problem."

"Let me sleep here. Please Jimin. Can't you do this much for me?"

"No."

"I'm not leaving." I turned on my stomach, expanded my arms and legs to hug the bed.

Jimin rolled me out and I fell from the bed to the floor.
"Oow!" I said rubbing my back.

"You will pay for this Jimin-ah" I said standing up. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook came to check if I was okay.

"I'm fine." I assured them.

I turned and saw Jimin cover in blanket pretending to sleep. I took a pillow and hit him on his face before leaving. He didn't reacted at all.

"Noona, you can sleep in my bed if you want."

"Now that's what a maknae should be like!" I said loud enough for Jimin to hear but he still pretended to be asleep.
"Thanks Jungkook and also can you pass me the plushie from the couch."

He nodded and went to get my plushie and gave it to me.

I went to Jungkook's bed which opposite to Yoongi.

(I just realized that I forgot to give the overview of the house

(I just realized that I forgot to give the overview of the house. So here it is.)

)