Silent killer

We had won the rookie award of the year for our debut and the 'Best Dance Performance' nomination for Boy in luv mv. Now we were up to promoting our album 'The Most Beautiful Moments in Life.' My extremely favorite songs were Run and I Need You and I hoped for this year's comeback to be notably successful.

Today we were about to get interviewed. I was extremely nervous but I didn't want it to be ruin as it was our first ever exclusive interview!

We all left the door to get ready for the interview. After reaching the dressing room I went straight up to my stylist.
"Oh! You are here. I have already chosen your outfit"
"Here" She handed me a garment bag.
"Now go get changed" She pushed me in the changing room.

I locked the door behind me and hanged the garment bag. Then slowly opened the zip to see what's inside.
I was bewildered by watching what was in front of me.

Because what I would usually wore was casual style. More like this

I didn't gave much thought to it, wore the dress and came out

"It perfectly fits you. You look so beautiful." she said looking at my dress as if talk to the dress and not me.
"You don't look happy. Do you not like it?"

"I am just not a dress person. I preferred last year's outfits more but now that I look at myself I don't see why I shouldn't wear it."

"Yeah. You should absolutely wear it. And the brawny era is gone, you should move on."

"I am late. And thanks, see you later" I waved her bye and went to get my make up done.

The boys were already there.

"Aahaaaa! Y/n trying to look beautiful"
Rm said as I entered the room.

"So are you trying to say I wasn't beautiful before!?"

"Hyung meant to say you look more feminine noona" Jimin was getting his make up done.

I sat next to his chair and complete my look. Everybody was ready and we headed out. I grabbed a blanket as it might be useful today. Our two vans reached the set and we were all set for the interview.

Watch the above video for laughing over the floor.

I was on RM, J-hope and Jungkook's team. Suddenly J hope decided to dance to girl group songs in order to win us points.

As the song 'Ice cream cake' began and J-hope started dancing, I smiled from ear to ear. His expression were so exaggerating. I couldn't stop myself from laughing and clapping my hands. But it was embarrassing as well so I had one hand on my right eye and forehead, folly of me to think this would do anything.
He stopped dancing and our team got the point. But I still couldn't rest my smile and held my stomach as it was aching from all the laughter.

"But I just noticed, Y/N- shi doesn't make any noise while laughing. If this was a radio program the audience wouldn't know you are actually here."
Seo Jang Hoon, the main host said.

"Ma-ja-yo. (That's right)" Taehyung agreed.

"She is not only silent laugher but is silent in ever way. She is like opposite of J-hope." Namjoon added.

Meanwhile I was turning my head to  everyone to understand what they were saying.

"But it's scary sometimes." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Emcee asked.

"What happened was one day I was standing in the kitchen looking around for food and I turned behind. She suddenly appeared there but a few seconds back she wasn't there. And she said
"Do you need something Jungkook?". The way she said it, was really scary. I might have been killed that day if she would  be a killer."

"That happened to me too." Suga said

"Aaah. That's because my footsteps are quite inaudible." I explained.

"Y/n, why don't you audition for horror movies, you will definitely pass the audition." The host joked.

"I will surely. Armys wait for my horror movie!" I said to the camera.

A few days after I was browsing on our fancafe and I saw a few comments  saying.

" 'Silent killer' really suits her."
"I will happily die if she killed me."
" I love her new nickname - 'Silent killer'

I read a few more comments to find out that I was nickname 'Silent killer' by armys. It was a very special moment for me. I had my very own nickname!

I took a selfie in a grave look and posted it with the caption caption.

"Beware! I am coming after you."

And saw comments flooding

Author's note

Hope you like your nickname if not, sorry I'm not sorry :-P
Vote for the chapter and let me know your thoughts in the comments.