Chocolate milkshake

"Hyung, what do you see?" Jimin pokes Jin who is busy keeping an eye on Y/n and Ji-hoo a far from behind a wall

"I think they are just talking" Jin replies.

"Let me see." Jimin asks for his binoculars.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Ji hoo just said something in Y/n's ear."

"What?" Jimin asks.

"How the heck do I know, Jimin. I am not a lip reader."

"Then what's the use of you coming with me." Jimin mutters.
Jin takes his eyes away from the binoculars for brief moment to give Jimin a stare.

"I was joking, hyung." He says and laughs.
Jin bring backs his eyes on to the binoculars.

"She is walking away from him" Jin says as he sees Y/n getting up from the cafe table and exits through the clear glass door and stops a few feet away from the door.

"She is on her phone now." Jin says.

Jins phone vibrates in his back pocket.

"Jimin can you pick up the call." Jin asks

Jimin pulls out the phone from his pocket.
"It's Y/n." Jimin says.

"Pick up."

Jimin does as his hyung says.

"Hello." Jimin answers.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Y/n asks Jimin.

"He has gone to take a shower. Why did you called though. Is there any problem. Do you want me to pick you up."

"There is a problem. But a quick question first. Did Jin hyung perhaps came to Blue Square mall to take a shower? Maybe brought along A CRAZY ASS BINOCULARS AND A JIMIN DRESSED AS AJUMMA." Y/n yelled as she ended the sentence. Jimin dropped the phone as Y/n's voice started him.

"She saw us but at least my ajumma oufit worked" Jimin tells Jin as he passes the phone to him

"Hello Y/n."

"I WANT YOU BOTH TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes." Jin answered immediately because of Y/n's tone.
______________________________________

"Sorry about them." Y/n says as she returns to the table.

"Oh, no. Not at all. I thought they were some stalker. That's why I told you. I didn't know the were Jin and Jimin."

"I can't believe you wanted to hangout with me." Ji-hoo says after taking a bite from his black current ice cream.

"First of all, what's unbelievable in that? And second of all I have not called you to hang out with me."

"First of all I did not thought you will at the least talk me as you always tend to avoid me for some reason. And second of all why did you called me then?"

"To clear some things. Listen I--"

"You sure, you don't want anything."

"Are you even listening?"

"No. I mean yeah I am but. I just feel bad eating the ice cream alone."

"Don't feel bad. I really don't want anything. Just listen for now."

"Okay."

"I don't what my brother has told you but I am not at all interested in you."

"Cool"

A long silence surrounded y/n who didn't knew what kind of response it was.

"Thanks for letting me know that you are not interested in me. But why are you telling me this?"

"So.....that... you.... would stop hitting on me." Y/n mumbles.

Ji-hoo started laughing.
"Sorry." He says as he coughs after the laugh has ended.

"Well. I don't know what you brother has said to you. But I just mentioned once on a phone call with him that I love you as a singer. I don't if he made something else out of that."

"Oh." Y/n felt relieved and stupid at the same time. She regreted building up the courage to be straightforward.

"But I don't know maybe I like you as a person. I mean you a fun person to hang out with."

"It's the first time I have heard me and 'fun person' in the same sentence."

"That's because you haven't met people who know that."

Y/n rolls her eyes.

"I am going to order a strawberry milkshake for you." Ji hoo stands up to leave.

"I said I don't want anything." She says in a louder voice and the nearby people started looking at her. Ji hoo chooses to ignore her and contiues to walk to the counter.

As Ji-hoo joins the line, he gets a text.
____________
Chocolate. |
___________|
_________________________________
"Make it a chocolate milkshake."|
________________________________ |

A small smile froms on Ji-hoo's lips.

"I don't understand if you are just lazy or you don't feel the need to state your interest until the another person insists you too" Ji hoo says to Y/n as he places the glass in front of her.

"I'm just lazy."

Ji hoo chuckles.
"So you think you are just lazy?"

"Yeah, what's the shame in admitting the truth."

"Or is it easy to not confront the truth by believing the lie is truth."

"Are you one of those people who thinks everything has philosophical meaning?"

"Aren't you?"

"Oh, shut up." Y/n says and both bursts into a laugh.

Author's note

Guys I am alive ^_^.
If you enjoyed this short chapter please do vote. I don't think next update will be up soon. Thanks for all your patience. Here's a cookie 🍪