Who are they?

After taking only two steps from the door, the familiar voice calls me from behind and I freeze.
"Y/n?"

I turn around to see Suran.

"What's going on?"
Oh, you are in Y/n's band right?" She asks seeing the boys.

"Ah, yes we are. Nice to meet you." Namjoon answers nervously.
"But who's she?" He asks me in Korean.

"Actually, I have been called back urgently, they are here to take me." I said.

"But, Y/n. It's your Mother's funeral tommorow." She said in the softest voice possible.

Namjoon got struck by the news.
"What happened?" J-hope asks him and he whispers back.

I was dazed at the choice I had to make. I at least want to say my last goodbye to Mom.

"Yes, it's tomorrow at Eleven. I'll send you the address......"

I heard Leo talking on phone, across the lobby.

Suran followed my tearful eyes.
"It's okay. You can go if you need to."

"Really?"

"Hmm."

I saw Leo end the call and panic rushed inside me. He could turn any moment.

"Okay, I'll leave now. But, please contact me if you ever need help, I know you will." I blurted holding her hands before darting in the other way with the boys.

I turned back last time to see Suran trying to distract Leo.
_____________________________________

"Where are you running Y/n?" Leo appears in front of me with his devil eyes.
"I won't let you gooo~" He starts singing.

I start to run for my life and hears Leo's heavy and fast footsteps behind me. I keep taking every turn possible in the hope of finding an exit. But now I have lost my stamina, I can never outrun him. Like a fish out of the water I reach for air around me as I opened a random door and close to behind and lean against it to catch my breath.

Tak......Tak......Tak.....Tak

I hear him outside and my heart is willing to explode. I cover my mouth in fear of getting caught because of my single breath. The footsteps fade away and I vunerabely fall down to sit on the floor.

In a moment I get pushed by the door.
"FOUND YA!" Leo yells laughing.

I get myself to stand and move backwards until the wall meets my back.

"Leo, I--wait--let me-- I am not--"

"AAAGGGRHH" He speeds towards me but suddenly stops in front.
"Goodbye, little sister."

I yelp from the sudden pain in my stomach. As I look down I see a scissors shoved inside me by his hand.
I gasp at the unbelievable sight and fall down to the floor grabbing my stomach wet with blood. Slowly I lose sight of my surroundings and feel drained from all my senses.

"Y/n, get up. Y/n?"

I blinky my eyes unit I clearly saw Hobi's face.

"Flight is going to land soon."

My heart was still racing from the terrifying dream.
____________________________________

Ding dong

Jungkook rings the bell. In seconds the door is opened and there stood four boys to greet us.

I enter the home but strangely it doesn't feel like I am home.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked

"What had happened for you to be in the hospital?" Jimin asked

"I had a wierd gut feeling when you were gone. I'm relieved now that you're here." Taehyung said.

"Is Eomeonim( Your Mother) doing well there?"

"Hyung." Namjoon puts a hands on Jin's shoulder

"Noona, everything will be fine." Jungkook tells with a faint smile.

"I think, she needs rest. We'll talk to her later." J-hope tried to dismiss other but they stand still around me.

Who are they? Who are these people? Who are these people, trying to care about me? From where did they come in my life? I don't remember when did I gave them so much power over me. How did I become the person they want to be with?

I blankly walked to my room leaving them in the living room and started to find a suitcase until I realized I had left mine at in ________
(Y/n's country)

"Jungkook, I am borrowing your suitcase for a while."

"Okay!.....Wait-what?"

Now the whole group entered the room as I packed my things.

"Where are you going now?" Jimin questioned.

"Moving out." I say reckless folding my remaining clothes.

"Why must you?" Yoongi asked

"Why shouldn't I when I am no longer going to be in BTS.?"

"So we're you serious when you called that day, I thought...' Namjoon said

"Yes, I really meant that."

"Is it me?" I look at Jungkook.
"It's it because of me."

"Everything's not because of you, Jungkook. I hope you learn that faster"

'Otherwise you will end up like me.'

"But why Noona? Why do you need to leave?" Taehyung asked.

"If there's a problem we can sort it out together." J-hope suggested

"I don't need a reason to do anything that I want to, Okay?" I told and continue with my work.

I heard small sniffs and I look up to see Jungkook tearing up. I want to tell him stop crying but I know he won't until I tell him that I am not going.
Soon Taehyung starts to cry too. Oh god, I won't be able to leave like this.
I decided to not look up.

"You know, I once had a really good dream about our future." Taehyung said in a thick voice.

"Did I die? In the dream?"

"Why would you say that?" J-hope in a distress.

"No. You were with me, with us in a world famous group, BTS." Taehyung answers bluntly

"It would have been a much better one, if I wasn't there."

"Geez, What the f*ck is wrong with you!" I heard Jimin say as his hand swings towards my face and I duck my head in fear and close my eyes.

"Why did you? Hyung, you saw that? Did she just flinched?
Are--are you sca--scared of me, Y/n?' I open my eyes to Jimin in shock.

"Hey, I just wanted to pat your head." He says in a soft voice as he caressed my hair.

"No, I won't let you leave in this condition!" Jin declares.

"What condition are you talking about? I'm just as fine as y'all."

"Legally, your contract isn't finished. So you have to stay with us until then"

Author's note

If you have read the chapter so far, then please vote. Comment section is always available to let me know your thoughts 💜
↘️