I Have A Plan

"I'm not here to give you any speech, I am here to clear our misunderstandings."
I say turning to face Jimin who apparently is wearing no shirt. I jump back a little at the sight.

"Put on some clothes, will you?" I ask trying to pull apart my eyes from him.

"I don't want to." I can spot a smirk forming on his face from in between my fingers covering my eyes.
"Why? Don't tell me you are being... distracted?" He says stepping up.

"NO! what?! Distracted...ha ha ha."
I don't about 'distracted' but I surely feeling hot suddenly. Maybe because of nervousness about what to do to make up with him.

"Then why don't you continue what you were saying." He walks up to a chair and get seated leisurely to tease me.

I sigh and get myself to admire the ceiling while I regret thinking of reconciling with this little brat.

"Just tell me what did I do to make you this angry that you won't even talk to me properly?"

"You had made me angry a thousand times before, why is it bothering you now?"

I pondered before saying.
"Because it's different this time. You are not angry over something as trivial as me fleeing off to see my brother or anything and.....
I can feel it."
"So why don't you do me a favor and tell me what's bothering you."

"You know what haunts me the most?
People, closed to me.. getting hurt. Moreover when I can do nothing to help them." He lifts his eyes to meet mine and they are watery.

"I remember the day you ran off the stage like it was just yesterday. When I saw you under the sink, shrunk in a ball, weeping continuously, I felt miserable not being able to do something. I never wanted you to be hurt after that. Never. But yet again today you got hurt and I still couldn't do anything about it."
He stands up and walks towards me.

"The only thing you need to know is that I wasn't angry at you instead I was angry at myself for not being able to be there for you." He strokes my head and I stared at him clueless for any words to flow out of my mouth.

All I could do to escape the conversation was to grab a pillow and throw at him.
"THEN WHY TALK DOWN ON ME, HUH? DO I LOOK LIKE A PUNCHING BAG TO RELEASE YOU ANGER ON!"
I say as I hit him with all the pillows kept in his room.

"Aah...Ya Y/n, I didn't mean it that way...Ya Y/n."

"So, what did you think, I would just let you go if you'd say few sweet little to me. You deserve this."

He hops on the bed to dodge the pillows.

"Iliwa(come here), I will fix your senses."

"Sorry... I said sorry. Now please stop."

"You wish." I said as I attacked will another pillow on the Jimin who has fallen on the bed.

"Noona~ saranghago." He made a heart sign with his fingers and shown his out of the world smile which was enough to sway me.

" He made a heart sign with his fingers and shown his out of the world smile which was enough to sway me

"Okay. I think this much is enough for today. But you ever stopped calling me noona again, I will kill you."

We both get down on the floor.
"Noona I.."

"Talk to me when you have a shirt on." I say before heading to the door.

"And your body won't even distracted an ant." I said to annoy him and closed the door.

"It distracted you and that's enough for me." I hear from behind the door.

"Why are you standing here alone?"

"Gosh!... can't y'all approach me like normal people would do. Hoseok taps on my shoulder from nowhere. Now you appear and asks question from nowhere."

"If I was bothering you then..." Jin turns back to enter his room.

"No, no, no, don't go. I need a quick favor from you."

"What is it?"

"Can you yell at me?

"Huh? What?"

"CAN.  YOU.  YELL.  AT.  ME?" I explained loudly with actions.

"I heard you, no need repeat.
But why do you need me to yell at you? Maybe you should spend less time with Jungkook."

"I have done so many mistakes lately, why don't you scold me?"

"It's okay. There's no reason for me to be mad. I am with you, no matter what you do." He says with a smile which seemed as real as Suga's 3 dollar chain.

"Lies."
"All you do is lie. I want the old Seokjin back."

"Ya! I was never old, and am still young!"

"I mean that Seokjin, that would nag around the group, the Seokjin that would scold me for the smallest mistake, the Seokjin that would eat noodles while crying and screaming. I want that Seokjin."

"I don't know what you are saying. There is only one Worldwide Handsome Seokjin, who is standing in front of you."

I let out a sigh of exhaustion once I realized that he is not understanding a word of what I am saying.

"Okay. Forget it."
"Have you talked to Namjoon, how is he?"

"I tried to talk to him, but he is still stuck on his decision. On the top of that Manager-nim knows about of all this too. If we don't solve it ourselves, I am afraid, the company will take the matter in their hands."

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen. I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"Tommorow, evening, we will gather everyone and then..............
My only concern is will this work?"

"It definitely will."

"I am sure everyone will agree with the plan. But first, I need to convince Yoongi."

"Good luck. You need it."

"I know."

Author's note

Don't be hard on yourself.

And keep supporting 'BTS Is Incomplete Without You' cause it really is.