Caught in a lie or may I say 'lies'

"I know, you went to meet your brother but you should've informed at least someone about it."
Namjoon said.

We are having a group meeting in my room. Jungkook and Yoongi are seated on chair and everyone has made their place on the couch accept Jimin, who has hopped on the study table with his hands crossed on his chest.
"I mean how could you leave alone at night without telling anyone."
Jimin emphasized.

"Um.. Namjoon already said that Jimin." Hoseok reminded him

"I was in a rush so I forgot. I'm sorry." I lied. I had no plan of telling them whatsoever. Only if that article wasn't posted, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

"It's okay Y/n. Make sure it doesn't happen again." Jin stood up from the couch to the bed where I was sitting and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung, it that really you. Aren't you going to do your rap scolding." Jungkook asked playfully.

Jin has changed since the coffee incident. He doesn't want me to be bothered, that's why he tries to agree with me.

"Kunde(by the way) why are you still wearing sunglasses, we are indoors." Yoongi asked.

"Oh that...um..."

"I know why she is wearing the glasses." Jin said with a straight face and I feared if he knew.

"Why?" Tae leaned forward with curiousity.

"Her eyes probably can't handle my shining aura."

"Aish..."
"Huh?"
"There he goes again..."
"We know you are handsome, satisfied?"

I just laughed awkwardly.

I felt my sunglasses being drifted away from my eyes and I immediately placed my hands covering half of my face.

"Guys, doesn't these glasses look better on me than her." Jin said wearing them while I tried to keep my head low.

I saw Jimin's shoes on the floor coming towards me.
"Noona, is something wrong?"

"No. It's just...I have a small headache." I explained as my fingers were at my forehead and the palm covered my checks.

"Can you guys leave, I want to rest?"

Jimin held my hand and swayed it form my face. His eyes widened as soon as he saw my cheeks.
He sighed in anger and walked away from me with his hand in his hairs.

"What happened to your face?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"I....I...."

"You are going to lie again aren't you?" Yoongi remarked leaning back on the chair.
"I kept your promise but did you kept your's" He stared at me with his brooding eyes.

I remembered my promise to not keep any secrets from him and felt sorry as I failed to do so.

"Which promise? What are you talking about?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi was still staring at me for response.
"She...."

"Yoongi....." I shaked my head in order to stop him.

"Noona, what is this? Aren't we supposed tell each other everything."
Tae said.

"Leave it, Taehyung-ah. Do you still think she understands it."
Jimin sassed.

"She must have had her reasons for not telling us." Jin tried to talk for me.

"But hyung if there is something that we all need to know then you should have told us." Namjoon said to Yoongi

"Why are you taking it out on me? She was the one who blackmailed me for not telling you"

"What? Blackmailed?! We agreed on it?! I didn't blackmailed you."

"Noona, what did you blackmailed him with? hidden photos? messages or.... girlfriend?" Jungkook asked with his growing bunny smile.

"Jungkook do you think this is a joke?" Jimin

"You are making a big fuss about it. So what if there is something she didn't told us. We all have something that nobody knows about. "

"Why are you arguing about something that is not important now."
Hoseok turned to me
"Y/n, did your brother did that to you?"

"Even if he did, it doesn't have anything to do with y'all. This is my personal matter."

"You know you are making me feel like a fool being the leader of our group. You should've trusted us Y/n."

"Namjoon-ah.....am I the only one who has secrets." I glared at Yoongi.

"Yoongi has severe shoulder injury,
Jimin faints frequently cause he secretly practices alone,
Jin is being stalked by a fan,
Taehyung still regrets not being able to thank his grandma,
Jungkook doesn't want to attend his own graduation,
Hoseok struggle being J-hope and you.
YOU, Namjoon-ah..... who can't stop taking antidepressants on a regular basis is talking about trust when you didn't trust us to talk about it.

"Yoongi.. injury?"
"Jungkook what!"
"Antidepressants."
"You're being stalked"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Whaa!"
"How do you know all this?"

"Does it matters? My point is non of you are clean enough to point fingers at me."

"Ya Y/n, why did you..."

"It's for your own good." I interrupted Yoongi.

"So it's better for you guys to know too that Y/n lied about her mom being out of town, the truth is her mom hates her for joining BTS. And Sam..."

"GEUMANHAE!! (ENOUGH!!)"

Everyone stopped grumbling and brought their attention to the leader.

"I admit that what Y/n said is partially correct. I kept things from you so I can't expect you to be transparent with me. But we can't go on like this. I think I have failed as a leader and I will take responsibility for it. From this moment I step down from my position."

"Namjoon, I didn't meant that."

"I know Y/n but this is my decision."

"What are you saying Namjoon?" Hoseok asked in disbelief.

But Namjoon just walked out of the room.

"Hyung!"
"Ya Namjoon!"

"Whaa!! We lost our leader thanks to Y/n." Jimin said with his fierce eyes fixed on my head hung down.

"Jimin, don't forget your manners."
(Referring to him calling Y/n with her name)
Hoseok warned.

"Does she even deserves to be called Noona?"

"Jimin....."
I felt like I disappointed him a big time.

"Jimin-ah, now you are going overboard."
Taehyung said.

Author's note

I haven't yet proofreaded the chapter so please ignore the mistakes. And....

Come on, you know the drill.⭐