Mission Confession

"Guys the food is here!" I shout but for the first time noboby came out from their room. I place the two bags at the kitchen counter and advanced to Jin's room. I knocked and entered but the room was empty and so were the other 2 rooms. Is anybody home or not, but they gave their food order just 15 minutes ago. I slided the last door and saw the whole gang gathered in Namjoon's room. Everybody turned their eyes to me as I entered and I felt the stretch in the air.

"The food has arrived, let's eat."

Jungkook stood up with a dreary look on his face which I had never seen in my life, and walked past me, my eyes followed him until he was gone in our room and closed the door with a bang.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Nothing" Yoongi answered.

"I would believe that if I were blind. Now really tell me."

"The thing is....."

"Jimin." Namjoon cut Jimin in between.

"Hyung, remember what you told about not hiding things."

"Will somebody tells me already? You'll are scaring me."

"Jungkook likes a girl in his highschool..."

"Oh My God! Wow! Who is she?. One second, this is some good news right, why do y'all have such gloomy faces?"

"..and he wants to ask her out."

"Oh,... so what the plan? how is he......
Wait a second, don't tell me you told him not to!" My hand instinctively went to my head.
"Why would you do that?"

"You know the contract Y/n, we are not allowed to date." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, only for the first two years."

"It doesn't work like that, Y/n." Jin explained.

"So you are telling me that we can never date, that's some bullshit. Whatever the reason, you shouldn't have discouraged Jungkook like that."

"We never did that, we just told him the reality." J-hope said.

"That his feelings are invalid, and that he should probably suppress them just because he's an idol who writes songs about love but never really felt it."

"Chill, Y/n. It's not that big of a deal." Yoongi said.

"When BTS was formed most of us had already lived our teenage years but Jungkook was fifteen. Don't you think we should make sure he gets to live according to his age."

"Noona, I agree with what you are saying and I am with you but the problem is not that..." Taehyung

"Namjoon do you agree with them?"
A minute of silence followed and I sighed.
"Y'all are hopeless!" Saying this, I left them to see what Jungkook was up to.

The room was messed up, not that his side of the room has always been a mess to start with. He was laying on the bed with the blanket covering all of him and his face.

"Are you asleep?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I see."

"Can you go please. You are the last person I want to see now."

"What about lunch?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Grilled pork belly, Tteokbokki, Bibimbap and what else did we ordered..? Banana Milk!"

"I guess, I will just eat later."

"Nothing will be left for later, come on, get up and eat." I say as I pull his blanket.

"I won't die if don't eat for a day!" He yells as he throws his blanket on me and stand up from the bed.

"Listen Jungkook, Jimin told me what happened."

"Oh, so you already got to know. I wanted to tell you myself but.." There was a sudden softness in voice and his face falls.
"Now that you know, you too probably agree with hyung." His eyes stuck to the floor.

"No Jungkook...."
As soon as these words left my mouth, he lifted his head and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" His eyes were so bright for a second I thought he was about to cry.

"Infact, you should ask her out. Why don't you tell me about this girl?"

"This girl?"

"Yeah, the from your school that caught our Jungkookie's eye."

"OH." He sighed and a smile formed on his face

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

I sat on his bed and pated next to me,
"Come sit, I want to hear it all."
"Who is she? But first tell me what you like about her?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? There must be something about her, right?"

I watched him as he was thinking.
"I like how passionate she is about small things that doesn't matter to others. At first she appeared to me as tough kind of a person but as I day by day observed, I got to know how much she's scared by petty things...."
He laughed a little remembering something.

"She's cute when she doesn't even try to be. Her eyes forms moons when she smiles."
He draws ∩ ∩ with his fingers in the air.

"I want to see her smile...at me." He says beaming into the abyss

"Look at you, all smitten. Why don't you ask her out?"

"Nah, I already know the answer."

"Shut up, you won't know until you do so. Your graduation!" I gasp as a idea popped inside my head.
"Perfect! Tell her at the graduation."

"Can't, too many eyes on me that day."

"Oh, I totally forgot about that."

"But there's a dance that evening, where outsiders are not allowed."

"There's your chance."

"I can't go there without a partner."

"Ask her to the dance."

"Can't do that. The only way I can meet her is during the dance."

I let out a big sigh in confusion.
"Then what the hell can you do?"

"I mean... if you come to the dance as my partner, I can meet her."

"Are you sure, I mean is that allowed?"

"Yeah, totally."

"Okay then if that's what it takes for 'Mission Confession' ."

Jungkook laughs
"Mission Confession? Noona, you are too much."

Author's note

↘️