Help Me

"Y/n, you can't sit in your room all day. Go out and make some friends!"

"I'm scared. People are scary, Mama."

"Come here, what are you afraid of when your Mom is by your side."

"We're you crying?"

"No, mom."

"Come on Y/n, it's just an exam. So what if you didn't do well. There's always a next time.

"You like them?"

"I do but these shoes are too expensive."

"Don't worry about the that unless you want them."

"Wow, I never knew you could dance like this!"

"I'm still learning."

"I couldn't understand the song but it was nice."

"Cause it's in Korean, mom."

"Leo! Did you hit Y/n?

"No, mom! She is lying! She hit me first.

"She would never do something like that. I know her."

"That's not fair. You always take her side."

"Mom, I am going."

"Okay bye, love you"

"Love you too."

"Don't be late."

"Y/n, stop with your singing! You should be studying now!"

"I done with my work, Mama."

"Still, you shouldn't waste you time in all this. Help me with the dinner tonight, I am not feeling well."

"That wouldn't have happened if you had controlled yourself last night.

"It's time to put end to this rebellion of your's. You have to choose: Me or your music. This is your chance y/n."

"I-I would ch-choose you, Mom. But I guess...not today"

Darkness. Darkness surrounded me. I couldn't see anything but was conscious of my senses. I force myself to open my eyes and livid light cracked through the obscurity. I blinked due to the sudden brightness until I got adjusted to it. Dizziness and headache hit my head out of the blue making me massage my forehead. I saw myself laying on a bed. With the support of my elbow I got up straight. I took a look around, I was in the hospital. I saw my phone at the table besides me.

'No, Mom. I know, it's late but I choose you.'

I picked up the phone and called the manager to let him know.

"Yeah, Y/n?"

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead."

"I have decided to leave BTS."

"What?! Why?!"

"I want stop now."

"Listen Y/n, if there's a problem come over here and we'll talk about it."

"Can you tell this to others, I don't think I will be able to tell them myself."

"Why are you suddenly being like this!"

"Please keep the paper work ready as soon as possible."