Most beautiful moment in my life

"So, what you are trying to say is you can't be friends with me, because I work with your brother?"

I sip a little bit of my coffee and think about how he has framed what I was trying to explain for the last ten minutes into a simple sentence.

"Yes."

"I don't know what has happened between you too. But what does that have to do with us." He said as he is laying back on the chair, with his arms crossed.

"It does."
I hesitate before saying.
"Leo's trying to use you to mess with me." My words caused his eyebrows to come together

"Y/n, you're just thinking too much."
He said placing his hand on the table near the coffee, he has barely touched.

"Okay, so who's idea it was that I would be a good choice for being a brand ambassador for the 'Sinning'.

"Y/n, we don't make impulse decision in business, nor I had any influence in it. The PR team came up with the suggestion after a thorough research."

"Did the team not find out that I don't even play any sports?"

"You don't? That's news to me."
"But that doesn't even matter as long as you have a large fanbase."

"Ji-hoo! Can you really not see what I can see?" I taped the table in frustration.

I stared at him for a minute and could see on his face that he was lost in thoughts. I scan my eyes around the café and could sense that a few people have started to recognize us.

I pick up my bag from the ground.
"I know Leo better than you, so I'll advise you to be careful."
I said as I stood up.

"Wait, you're leaving already?"
"Can you wait till I finish this?"

I sit back down on my chair. He picks up his cup and takes a sip but the content in cup has been same as before.
I tapped the screen to see the time,
'11:51 AM'

In the everlasting silence between us, I manage to not look at Ji hoo but when I do, strangely he has still not finished his cup. For me mentally, quite a time had passed and I doubted if it felt long just because of the silence. Once again I check the time.
'12:13 PM'

"Sorry." He said.
"Sorry for holding you up."

"I was trying to think of something...make up something that might change your decision. But I guess I can't."

I didn't knew how to respond to that but I knew I was making a right decision and it was best for both of us.

We both walked out of the café.

"Bye." I slightly waved taking two steps back.

He walked towards me and took me by surprise, as his hand wrapped around me. "Bye" His voice slightly lower in my ears.
_________________________________________

'Y/n walks down the aisle in the white dress. She looks detached from reality. Each step she takes is heavier than the previous. At the end of the aisle stands a devil in disguise waiting for her. He smiles at her and she grips the tiny glass bottle, which will be her way out of this hell, a little tighter. She stands beside the groom and the officiant starts the ceremony.'

Knock.Knock.Knock
I heard from my left and see Cha Eunwoo
standing at the vanity van entrance.

"Oh. Eunwoo-ya"
I flip the script I was reading and placed it on the vanity table.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Why ask when you are already halfway in?" I chuckled and the make up artist working on my face waited for me to stop moving.