Sneaky

Margarita looks at the report she received from Laluna.
"Can we take her back?"
She sighs, throwing the files on her desk.

"Only if she will stay alive till midnight. Our men are in their position looking for an opportunity to get her back." Laluna said.
She is now officially Margarita's right hand.
X is back to his position as Duke's right hand and just assisting Miguelito sometimes.

X is already training Miguelito's future right hand person.
Though he never told it to Miguelito since it's too early to tell if the right hand person will pass his training.

Margarita stands up and walks to her window.
Looking at the vast sky.

"How is Miguelito and his new Knight?"

"Well…." Laluna paused.
"They are getting along. It seems Young Master treats this person very well."

"You still hate him?"

"He is from the South and he doesn't know any manners. I know I shouldn't discriminate but this is Duke's house. Everyone is watching us."
Laluna said a bit aggrieved.

Margarita smiles.
"That is true. But his position is not awkward. He is a knight and not a right hand person. As long as his sword is to defend and protect the family it is good enough. X can handle the rest."

Laluna nods.
"Did I speak too much?"

"I like your straightforwardness. It's fine as long as we are alone."

Laluna nods.
"I will be more careful."

Margarita sighs.
"Did Miguelito find out about Prince Alan's condition?"

"Yes." Laluna nods.

Margarita nods.
"And he is not pestering to visit him?"

Laluna paused then she gave her honest opinion.
"I was there when X refused Young Master's request to visit Prince Alan.
Young Master looks really gloomy and sad but he nods his head saying he understands."

Margarita smirks.
"Oh. So obedient."

Laluna nods.
"I have never seen anyone like tje Young Master. He is considerate and kind. Since he knows that our house and the royal family had a huge internal problem he never insists his opinion and obediently awaits in his room."

Margarita laughs aloud.
"Well, your obedient young master has already escaped the mansion."

".......pardon?"

Margarita smiles.
"He is my younger brother." She said without explaining.

Laluna left the room confused.
Then she went to her young master's room.
She knocks but she doesn't hear a response.
Even though her position is high, she still can't barge inside so she moved away.

Walking in the garden she heard two patrol guards chatting while on duty.

"That's the new Knight for Young Master Miguelito?"

Laluna wanted to walk to them and reprimand them but she paused.

"Yeah. I guess the young master wanted to go out without getting approval from the master so they sneaked out." The other guard said.

"Rich people really are strange. One knew he would sneak out but didn't stop. One knew he will get discovered sneaking out but still go out?"

"Well, we are just guards. Pretend you see nothing."

Laluna sighs.
She too turn around as if she heard nothing.

A/N:

Naughty Miguelito is in the house.
Wahahhahahah