Jealousy 3

One week before the Palace ball the King called his two son Dwayn and Diego.
There is a rumor going around how the King favored the first prince and his new and beautiful palace.
Dwayn is no longer living in the main Palace but move back to his palace.
A lot of nobles are trying to reach out to talk to him.

"Dwayn, You do know that in a week Diego will choose his fiancee among the beauties."
The King started.

Dwayn nods.
"Lady Emely is a good choice father. And Diego will be marrying for love. I am really envious."

The King's lips twitch.
"There is no reason to be hasty in choosi g a partner." The King chuckles.

Diego frowns.
"Father, I love Lady Emely."

"Silence!" The King angrily scowl at him.

Dwayn pats Diego's shoulder.
"Father do not talk like that to Diego. Anyways, this talk has nothing to do with me. Should I go? I will be meeting Margarita Frost today."

"Ohoh. It seems you two are quite compatible." The King said with a smile.

Dwayn smiles happily.
"I will not disappoint father."

The King finally chuckle happily as he claps his hand.
"Good. Good. You are very obedient."

Dwayn goes out while Diego is clenching his fist.

"I thought....you said I am the most obedient." He said and looks up.

His father frowns at him.
"I am having my doubts too. Maybe I choose a wrong son." The King snorts.
"Choose any lady except to that scandalous Emely and tell it to your mother to discuss with the Queen dowager. You better not make me gave up on you."
The King said as he walks away.

Diego is so angry that he even kicks the carpet in floor.
He went straight to his mother's room.

.
.
.

Alan is the most beautiful man in the Kingdom.
That is one truth about him.

"Where is mom?"
Diego asks the little brother who suddenly awaken because of him.

Alan scowls.
"Does she looks like she is here?! Why don't you check under my bed to make sure?" He said and kicks the blanket.
His beautiful long golden hair glistering in the light.

Diego can't help but be at awed everytime he sees it like real gold in strands.

Alan frowns and throw a pillow to his face.

"Pervert!"

Diego frowns and rubs his hurt nose.
"I need to talk to Mom."

Alan rolls his eyes.
"And I say she is not here!"

"Then where is she?"

Alan shakes his head.
"Retraced your foot steps and maybe you will find where you drop your brain. Can't you tell I just woke up? How would I know?"

Diego angrily frowns.
"Why do you have to say so many things? Always making me feel I am stupid! It is not my fault why father forbids you to go! Blame your own body for being weak!"
Diego slammed the door angrily.

Alan get aggitated and throw his pillows angrily in the closed door.

"Not your fault!?! You are the only one who thinks that, you idiot!" He was so angry.
After calming down, he sits down and tied his hair.
A knocking sounds.

Then Alan sees the man in the door, so smhe scowls even more.

"What do you want? First Prince?"

"I am just here to look at you. It's been so many years and you grow up so beautiful."

Alan glares at him.
"Say that one more time!" He said baring his gritting teeth.

"Relax, I am not here as an enemy." Dwayn said.
"Hey Alan, Do you ...want to rot here all alone?"

Alan flinched.
"Stop pretending in front of me. What do you want?"

Dwayn chuckles.
"I want the crown."

Alan laughs.
"If it is that easy, I will not be rotting here. Unable to cut this goddamn hair and being called Sickly when I am being poisoned slowly to my death."
Alan walks to the window.
"Sometimes, I wonder if I jump from here, I can be free. What a foolish thing to say."

Dwayn laughs.
"How much longer ado you think they will keep you alive?"

"Base on my Mom's poisoned herself that she doesn't even know? I have more than 3 years." Alan laughs.

Dwayn nods.
"3 years...That is a long time before you die. Can still find a cure for it if you are lucky." Dwayn smiles.

Alan snorts.
"Is it so fun to talk in riddles? Just openly asks me to betray my own brother and my mother. Because I am willing to do it."

Dwayn smiles.
"Do you want to sneak out?"