Enagagement

Margarita and Prince Dwayn are eating in the middle of a rose garden.
The sight is lovely to who ever sees it.

"Margarita Frost. You really am amazing in every aspect." Dwayn said and raise his wine glass.

Margarita stares at him.
"You are not bad yourself." Margarita said and raise her wine glass but didn't drink on it.

She put down her utensils and stare at Dwayn.

Dwayn who is eating heartily stops and put down his utensils to stare at Margarita.

The lovely atmosphere is gone.

They are both staring at each other without a smile on their lips.

After a few minutes, Dwayn broke a smile.

"I need an ally."

"I can tell."Margarita nods.

"I can't fight the Royal family alone." Dwayn takes the wine glass and play with it.
"My father wants to devour me."

"Hmmm."

"Diego will be the King if I don't do something. And he become the King, it means death to me."
Dwayn drunk the wine in one gulp and them put the glass down as softly as he can.
He stares at Margarita Frost.
"I refuse to die for them."

Margarita nods.
"It's a waste for you to die."

Dwayn chuckles.
"I sold my handsome face a couple of times. But you my lady, doesn't look like you will fall for that scheme."

"You need a weapon and your looks really is a winning one. But your brain is even better."
Margarita nods.
"I want the Argente's house to fall. Crush them. And to...change the royal family."
Margarita said something you can't say outside or in public.

But Dwayn doesn't look shock with her statement.
"Then?"

"But I don't easily trust people. I can use you but I can't trust you." Margarita said.

"I feel the same. I like you. But I can't trust you. You are smart and someone that shares my goal. Doesn't mean you can't betray me."
Dwayn said.

The two became quiet ad they eat.
Then after a while they botg laugh without a reason.

***

"My lady, how is the first Prince?" X asks.

"Hmm..."

X frowns.
"You barely know him. If he fancy you, atleast give him a test or something..."

"X..."

"Yes?"

"I will support the First Prince. We made a deal."

"Oh.. It is better than Prince Diego." X nods.

"The Frost Family should be the First Prince Backer but we can't publicly spread it. We will help him in the shadows. Until he reach his goals and I use him to reach mine."

"I understand my lady."

"I need a reason to always be in contact with the first prince..... but I can't think of a way." Margarita frowns.

X shakes his head.
"Engagement."

"Oh.. call father."

"My lady, are you treating your engagement as an excuse?" X sighs.

Margarita smiles.
"Just thinking of how I can ruin Emely while openly standing in front of her,crushing her will to live. My engagement is going to be very fruitful."

"......" X smiles.
"If you say so."

"And....I wonder what's up but Emely looks like she thinks the First Prince is hers."

"What?" X frowns.
"What kind of decent lady will think about other men when they openly express their love for others?"

"That kind of bitch will likes if all the men will likes her." Margarita laughs. "When I ask the prince he said maybe the yellow carnation has gone to her head. It's funny."
Margarita giggles.

X never seen Margarita so happy since her change...no....not even after her mother's death.
He smiles and excuse himself. He will call the Duke who is enjoying his self house arrest.

Margarita looks at the close door.
"Enagagement...huh."

A/N:

Thank you for reading^_^v