Team 2

Margarita looks at Emely and then slightly tug Dwayn's hand.

Dwayn winks at her but it's not too obvious so only they saw the exchange.

"I thought you like it. You look so happy when I gave it to you."

Diego smirks.
There are rare occassion when he is more knowledgable than his brother. He thought things like this will not going to happen.

"Brother, sending a yellow carnation is a bad thing. It can insult a lady if the timing is off."

"Oh...But you...." First Prince looks sad as he stares at Emely. "You look so lovely in yellow carnation. It definitely suits you."

Emely blushes.
Diego frowns.
Margarita went behind Dwayn and press her forehead in his back...

Dwayn feels Margarita trembling.
He smiles but hide it as fast as he can.

"Brother! Yellow carnation means disappointment or rejection!" Diego said in anger.

Dwayn eyes dilates and he gasps.
"Oh my goodness!"

Emely smiles.
"I know you don't mean badly.....It's just...." Emely wipes her eyes sadly.

"If Carnation is bad...I know next time I will send you an monkshood flower. They are very pretty too."

"Hah, brother." Diego laughs. "Don't you know anything about flowers?"

Dwayn frowns.
"Are you saying I am not well informed?"

Margarita tags him..
"Monkshood means negative too. Maybe it is better not to send her flower so she will not misunderstand you."

Dwayn looks shock again then he nods.
"I apologize. I...I only look at flowers that looks beautiful like you. I didn't know that inside it is not that beautiful..I..I almost hurt you again." Dwayn looks so sincere that the other ladies join the topic.

"It is alright, your highness."

"Men should not worry about what flowers mean."

"Woman likes beautiful flower whatever they stands for."

"Yes. It is bad Lady Emely to blame the first Prince. Even my father send my mother orange mock flower not knowing what it means."

"Right...right.."

"The First Prince is not to blame."

Lady Emely is flustered.
Margarita tugs at Dwayn sleeve.
"I am tired."

"Oh. My date is a bit tired. If everyone can excuse us." He said and guide Margarita on the farthest corner.

"Pfftt--"
The two laughs very moderately to hide their real feelings.

***

"Teacher X? Why are you pacing?" Miguelito asks.

"Umm....Is it alright to leave the Young Miss and his highness alone?"
He said worriedly.

"You worry too much. What can happen?"

"But the two is a bit too close...You don't know this but when Young Miss got poisoned. She was in a very terrible mood. She transformed drastically. She even called it reincarnation. Nobody can enter her personal space. She doesn't trust anyone and cook her own meal."

Miguelito paused and looks at X.
"I saw her eating with us though."

"She change her mind saying it is too troublesome to cook so we have three poison tester to make sure nothing is a mess."

"....I didn't know."

"It is not the problem...The problem is....isn't she a bit trusting with that prince?" X bites his right thumb.

Miguelito looks at X.

"Are you our grandfather or something? I am sure our father is upstairs drinking his wine. So you can only be a grandfather or an uncle."

X sighs.
"Though we are not that close before.....I watch her grow up." He said sighing.

"I know I am too young for this advice but.....Get a wife."

X flinched.
"O...okay.Let's go back to your studies."

".......you will get old and alone if you won't find a wife you know."

"Young master....please do not add salt on the wound."
X : T^T

A/N:

Wahhahahahha.

(Editting: Exermidel is 28)
(Has black hair)