I trust no one

Chapter 1
I trust no one -part 1-

"Nooooo!"

"Accept it! Our engagement is off and I now have a new fiancee!"

"You can't! I--I love you the most!"

"Love? Margarita Frost! What do you know about love? You chases me and Duke Everose like a fly! I will let it go and think it is fine if you only have your eyes on me but you! I can't even....for the sake of Duke Frost! I want you to accept---"

"Nooooooooo!"

"Lady Frost!"

"What is this?"

"So shameless."

"Slut like her..."

"Urgh..."

"No. No. No."

"Lady Frost, calm down. Here drink this."

"What....I don't drink alcohol."

"It is fine. Your heart is broken now. You should drink even a little."

"But..."

"Lady Frost. Trust me. Aren't we friends?"

"......"

"Lady Margarita? Are you...Are you awake?"

Margarita.
The girl named after an alcohol drink. Died from an alcohol herself.
Margarita's eyes move from the ceiling to the door. She sits up and the pain in her head is slowly subsiding.

"Lady?"
The door opens and a trembling maid look at Margarita in the bed.
"....Lady?"

Margarita is a beauty.
Her father and mother are both beautiful people.
She is no doubt a girl who can sink thousand of ships but her beauty is wasted with her.
She actually has so low self esteemed making her take it out with the maid. The more humiliated she feels inside, the more harsher and violent she becomes.

The Margarita standing in front of the human sized mirror is not the original Margarita. Instead she is a girl died after being left behind by her group to be a decoy of a zombie wave.
Her eyes is quick.
Scanning the whole room.

The memory she inherited are real.
She is now Margarita Frost.
The prestigious daughter of Duke Frost who got her engagement annulled and got killed yesterday.

"Call X. And gather all the maids and servants in receiving hall. Also call the guards."

The maid is scared stiff.
"What?"

Margarita glares at her and the maid finally respond.
She runs to call Exermidel Jufreaz, people call him X in the manor. The Frost's house manager and Duke's right hand man.

"What is the ruckus?"
X looks at the maid.

"Sir, Miss...Lady Margarita wants to talk to you. She also wants to gather all the maids and servants and guards on the receiving hall." The maid said clearly despite being shaken.

"What does she wants now?" He waves his hand and let the maid gather everyone.

He put his glasses on and straighten his clothes and walk to the sissy's room.

When he walks inside the room the girl he thinks of a sissy is looking straight at him.

"You called me?"

When he steps forward the Lady slowly stand up and slap his face.

"You failed your duty."

A/N:

I am wondering what to do. Since I am bored.
Soooooo...
This happened
Lols