Buy Time 3

Dwayn looks at the report and crumples it.
Flavio looks at him.
"Is there something wrong?"
They are having a secret family dinner.

"Some stupid insect try to hurt my little brother! And killed his trusted knight. Father-in-law rushed to wage war against the neighbors country." Dwayn grits his teeth.

He stood up.
"We can't stay anymore. We will join the war." Dwayn said and looks at Three.

Three frowns.
"Dwayn, you should go back to Luncanter first and make sure to regain your position. Diego is doing something and you will only let the King do what he wants if you join the war with the Frost."

"Your wife is there too." Dwayn said.

Three eyes open wide.
"WHAT?!" He stood up rushly that the glass near him stumbled and wet his pants but he just stared at Dwayn.
"Dwayn! Do not test me!" Three said angrily but he is trembling.

"He was there. In the first place, his real position is the Duke's knight."

"Wife?" Zelmona looks at Three.
"Ardrake has a wife?"

Three looked at his sister.
"Yes. I mean, we haven't married yet…...But he said he will stay with me…."

"He?" Flavio blinks.

Three blushes.
"I am top!"

Zelmona frowns.
"That's the end of our Vendian family."

Three sulks.
"Nobody will inherit our family name but you gave birth to two sons. It is enough."

"Mom will get mad at you for hiding this." Zelmona grins.

"Uh…."

Dwayn sighs.

He needs to attend one more meeting and he can run back and join the war.

Dwayn was in a hurry to walk out  and bump into King Adam Grayzer.

"Watch where you are going." He angrily snorts.

Dwayn eyes flashed and he grabs his arm instead.

Adam's eyes glower in anger and impatience.

Greg flinched and wanted to stop Dwayn.

"Your majesty, I have a good trading business and recently I got on my hand a very beautiful pink pearl necklace." Dwayn  smiles.

Three ,who was following him, froze.

Adam slaps his hand touching him but he stands in front of him unmoving.

"Are you boasting in front of me? You want me to crushed that stupid head of yours?"
Adam said, walking to Dwayn and glaring at him.

Dwayn didn't freak out unlike Greg and Three.

"I heard you have a lovely Fiancee. I think something as rare as pink pearl would make such a lovely girl's heart happy."

Adam flinched.
" ……….."

"I am in a pickle and need a force to fight a small kingdom. It was a family matter. I know It will take a year to finally suppress them even with a large force but with King Adam, things like that were possible in the shortest time."

Adam raised a brow.
"Hoh. You are more courageous than your stupid pig of a father. But aren't your head too smart, you think you can use me?" Adam grabs Dwayn's hair and made him kneel.
He takes out his sword and pressed it to his neck.

Dwayn heart trembles.
This b*stard is really annoying.

Three wants to raise his sword but Greg stops him.
"You will just make the King more into killing Prince Dwayn so please stop!" Greg said.

Three angrily pushes him but Dwayn makes him stop.

"Don't." Dway  said with difficulty. "King Adam…..it's a really beautiful necklace."

Adam angrily pushed him down making Dwayn looks like crawling in the floor.

Dwayn didn't mind and stands up 
To be able to live after provoking Adam Grayzer. Dwayn is really amazing.

"You think I will go to war for a mere necklace?" Adam snorts.

Dwayn looks at Three.
"Take the necklace." 
Three reluctantly nod and leave..
"We retrive it along the way. I am planning to use it as a betrothal gift for my beloved Fiancee but urgent measures for urgent needs."

Adam didn't say anything.

After a while, Three return with an assuming box. But inside the box is a white and gold box and inside is a beautiful pink pearls. A necklace of pink pearls.
It was so beautiful.

Adam frowns.
He doesn't seem to care about it.
"You wasted my time. I will let you go only once." Adam said and turned around.

"King Adam, you think how this will make your fiancee look more stunning? Isn't it worthy?"

Adam glance at the necklace and then to Dwayn irritating smile.

Adam glares at him.
"GREG!"

"Yes? Your majesty?"

"Will Alexandra like this necklace?"

"She will absolutely love it. But I believe anything his majesty gives will be treasured."

"Alexandra only deserves the best." Adam walks and snatches the box.

Dwayn blinks.
"This…"

"We will leave after the summit meeting. I will end this stupid war of yours in two months. You will pay me every cent I will spend."

Dway  gasps.
"Of course!"

Adam grins.
"This is not comparable to my Queen's beauty but anything that she likes should be hers." He turns around to leave.

Dwayn and Three sigh.
Three grabs his shoulder.
"Are you crazy!?"

Dwayn smiles.
"I can't be leaving the palace for too long like you say. But I can't leave Father-in-law alone."

Three sighs.
"Still, To ask a reinforcement from Grazer. Isn't it enough to ask the Lieso Kingdom?"

"What will Demetri think if the Leiso Kingdom supports me? The King will be more guarded against me and all my hardwork will be for nothing."
Dwayn sighs.
"....Ben died."

".............That poor little boy must be heartbroken." Three looks down.

Dwayn clenched his fist.
"To be truly happy, you need strength."