Petty 1

Duke Miguel looks at the back of King Greyzer.

"Monster, did you have to do it so violently?"
He asks tapping his sword to his shoulder.

It's been 2 weeks since Dwayn and King Greyzer reunite in the battlefield to push the enemies kingdom down.

Expectedly, they should have been finished by now but the siege is getting longer due to one thing....

Adam glares at Miguel.
This b*stard.

"Why are you doing this in a long way? Just kill them to eradicate them."

Miguel grins.
"If I do that, how would I be different from a headless fool? I am here to get revenge not to kill even the innocent lives."

Adam laughs out loud.
"Trying to be human in the middle of the war. You must be fool Frost. No. You really am foolish."

Miguel snorts.
"We will do it my way. If you don't want it. Leave. Like I need you."

"What did you say? I am here because your son-in-law beg me. Don't be too full of your stupid head."

Miguel walks away.

***

Dwayn looks at his trembling hand.
He looks up.

He was exhausted.
He needs to sleep now.
If not he will just fall down and be killed without resistance.

"She would be too sad if I die.......or disgusted if I die that way."
He smiles and turns around.
Three protected his back while they retreat away from the battle field.

Going back to the camp, Three and Dwayn saw Miguel and X.

X smiles and waves at his boyfriend.

Three frowns seeing blood all over him.
Of course it is not X blood.

Three and Dwayn see his sword technique and promise never to ask X in a duel.

"Tired?" Miguel asks.

Dwayn nods.
"Father, should we really do it like this? I miss my woman."

Flinched.
Miguel throws the jacket he is wearing to his face

"Who is your father? Who is yoyr woman!? Shut up!"
Miguel angry growls at him.

Dwayn remove the blood stained jacket and scratches his head.
"It's not like something will change if you pretend I am not Margarita's fiance."

Miguel angrily turns around.
"Cocky b*stard."

Dwayn smirks.
"Father~~ How about we used this time to get closer to each other? If we spend more time you might like me more than you think you will?"

Miguel looks at him as if he is a fool.
"Stay far away from me."
He marched away.

Dwayn sighs.
When he turns around there are two lovers hugging in the side.

Dwayn pouts.
"X, your master just run away."

X flinched and get out of Three's arms.
"See you later. Take a bath and eat before you sleep okay." He smiles and hurriedly follow his master.

Three can only watch his back going farther away.

Three pinched Dwayn's cheek.
"Why do you have to meddle?"

"Uncle....Don't forget I am the prince....prince..."

Three let go of his face and sighs.

The tent opens and Darkness enters.
He is soaking with blood.

"Did you squeeze your enemy's blood and take a bath with them?" Dwayn laughs.

Darkness just stare at him and then removes his clothes even the his brief and walk to the bathing section of the tent.
Leaving some bloody foot prints in the ground.

Dwayn sighs shaking his head.
"This hot blooded fool."

X collects his clothes and throw it away.
"There's something wrong at all that Demetri's son."

Dwayn chuckles.
"Well, you heard what they said, a man's more charming with some flaws."

"How about Diego?"

Dwayn clicked his tongue.
"Do you really have to say his name?"

Three nods.
"Take that, for ruining my little time with my boyfriend."

Dwayn snorts.
"At least you have a little time. My woman is too far from me and a fly is buzzing around her while I am away."

Three turns around.
"Let's take a bath and sleep."

Dwayn chuckles.
"Ignoring me huh."

"There is nothing to talk about. Margarita Frost is not a woman who would fit with Diego anyways. There is no contest from the very start."

Dwayn laughs.
"True. But still, I am not a man if I don't feel mad when some incompetent idiot is seeing and talking to my woman while I can't. Hmmmm. I do imagine locking Margarita in a tall tower and only allowing her to see no one but me while I am in a daze."

"Huh? She'll kill you."

"No. I told her about it and she just say to send the food and snacks regularly. She is really too cute."

"......... right...Sorry for trying to be a normal people." Three sighs.

Dwayn smiles.
"Imprisoning her. What a beautiful dream. But if I do that, I will get greedy and Duke Miguel will kill me."

"Oh. I can see that." Three nods.

"........Uncle you change. Before you will never let anything happens to me even in a joke."

Three sighs.
"It's different when you are the one seeking death."

Dwayn opens the bathing room and see Darkness sleeping on the huge baththub.

"He is too exhausted."
Dwayn chuckles.

"Would he fight you for the succession?" Three asks.

"Would he? This guy?" Dwayn rubs Darkness head.
"He only care about the sword and protecting the Royalty. He is a Royal knight in blood and soul."

"I'll carry him to his room."

"Okay."
Dwayn yawns.
"I need to hurry so I can sleep too.My dear Margarita should be proud of me, right?"

Three ignores him and carry Darkness out to his room.
Darkness, will kill Three is he knows that he was princess-carried by him.
Luckily, there are nobody to see such amazing thing.