Two Sides Revenge Game

Angry.
Prince Diego kicks all the thinks he can see inside his palace as he walks in.
He even hurt some maids that is stopping him.
Of course it is not intentional but still he is so mad to apologize and besides now that he thinks about it. Being polite toward low lifes is useless.
He is born different after all.

He walks to his room and asks a servant to gives him five bottle of strong wine.
Even the attendant can't talk to Diego at the moment.

"You, send a letter to Margarita Frost. Invite her here." He said to the leaving attendant.

The attendant finally smiles.
"Yes, your highness."

Diego snorts.
"Do not disturb me tonight. Anyone who comes to my room will be hit until they die!" He said glaring at everyone.
They all leave.

Diego looks at the wine and opens it. Then he drinks it directly.

"That bastard! I will make him wish he is dead."
He sits down and then stands up to open his window.
He pushed the huge seat in front to enjoy the view not bothering to go to the veranda.

"I will make your Fiancee so madly inlove with me. Right! If I impregnate her before she annulled their engagement. HAHA. That shit will be a laughing stock in the entire kingdom! No. To the whole world! Hehehe. Heuk!"

Black clothed men appear from his veranda one after another.

Diego who is not that brave trembles and try to run but he already drunk so many.
His knee wobble.
Thunk.
One of the black clothed men made a neck chop.

Diego fell unconscious.

Dwayn smiles as he accompany the King all night.
He is willing to be with his father tonight.
Because the King will be the best alibi in the whole world.

Diego wakes up in his wide and elegant bathroom.
Tied in the wooden chair naked.

Diego's eyes widen.
He wanted to shout but his mouth has a gag and his hands and feer are tied.

"Urgh...ummppp..."

There are four black clothed men.
One of them has a bucket of water.
He noticed he is already awake.

"Oh. You wake up earlier. I just got the water. Very well, it will be bad to waste my energy so...."
Splash.
The cold water was forcefully splash to Diego's naked body.

"Urghhh!!!"

"Oh...ahahahha.. This guy is already crying!" The black clothed man laughs seeing Diego teat up.
"What do you say boss? This kind of delicate man is so easy to break. Someone who never had any hardship in life are all like thin twigs."

The man in the middle takes off his hoodie.

"Urghhhhh!!!" Diego eyes dilated.
Almost popping out.

Dwayn.
This is Dwayn! His bastard brother!

'Dwayn' smirks at him then whisper to another man in cloak.

The man laughs.
"So this man is a slut. But boss. We are not gays here. We can't have fun with this young prince. Too bad~"

Diego freezes hearing that.
Never in his life did he thinks of beinh rape.

He trembles and looks at Dwayn.

"Urgh...urghhh!!" He is pleading. Anything but that.

'Dwayn' whispers again.

"I see. We can't really do something so awful to a prince. Yes boss. No raping. Of course boss. We don't even have the slightest desire." The man laughs.

Diego is trembling so badly. The cold water and the way they all look at him.
Their scary talks.

He doesn't know that he is crying.

When he wakes up.
He is in his bed sleeping peacefully.
But the thing that happen last night.

He angrily stormed outside and hits people.

"You didn't even save me! You didn't save me!" He said as his hand is dyed with blood of the knight who can't no...who aren't fighting back.

He only let go when the man fainted.

He is gasping.

He is still angry and hurt.

"Dwayn! I'll kill you Dwayn!"

--

"Father, it is better to give Diego a second chance. I'm sure he will take this opportunity to show his worth to you father."

The King sighs.
He smiles kindly at his son.
"You even spend a whole night convincing me. You really care about Diego. You fool." The King happily joke and rubs his head.
"I will call Diego to inform him."

"Thank you father. I am sorry for spending the whole night with you. You should rest."

"It was me that takes your time and accpmpany me. You should go and sleep well."

BaBam!

Diego is rushing with his unsheated sword.

"I'll kill you!"

Dwayn looks shock when he sees Diego rushing to him.

He slightly move away.

The also startled Ling rushed forward.

Gasp.

"Father!"
Dwayn eyes widen in shock.

"Call the physician! Arrest the prince for attempt of killing his highness!" Three shouted. Everybody moves to protect the King.

The King has forgot what it feels to be in pain

His shoulder is bleeding.