I trust No One

Chapter 2
I trust No one -2-

Before he could react another slap in the other cheek echoed in the whole room.
After that the Lady glares at him and turn around sitting in the chair. She crosses her legs and look at him with a taunting smile in her lips.

Clenching his fist, X looks at Margarita.

"What did I do wrong,Lady?"
But he still bows slightly full of respect.

"I died yesterday. And I am now reincarnated." She looks at the frown ruin X's beautiful face.
She smirks.
"Nanny Jessy makes me drink a wine with poison. I don't know how but I survive."

"That is....."

"Impossible?" Margarita slammed the glass table and the tea cup with tea fell down and broke.
The tea water spreads in the clean floor.

X is looking at Margarita's angry eyes.
It is full of contempt.

"You trust someone and that's where you failed. That woman is useless. Kill her."

"She is your late mother's Nanny!"

"Human heart....X, can change!" She stands up and look at X and then point on his heart.
"You serve my family. Do your job."

X frowns and then he nods. His hand is clenching, both of it.
"What would you do with the maids?" He asks.

"Cleaning. Because you do not do your job properly. I will show you how to do it. Traitors should be remove. Useless should not be kept. And incompetent should be cut down. Let's go." Standing up she forcefully open the door with her two hand and open the door with a Bam.

X blinks.
He remembers how this woman always cower when he looks at her.
Is it really so easy to change someone?
Or is it because she doesn't trust anyone anymore?

He follows her but also look back. A shadow appear behind him.

"Investigate Nanny Jessy. Her location. Who she deals with. What kind of corruption she is involve and who is she serving now."

"Yes." The man disappear.
He always have a hunch that Nanny Jessy is doing something bad.
The Duke too.
But they ignore it because the old nanny is special to the late Duchess and she also is the nanny of Lady Margarita. But if the Lady is right. Then it means Nanny Jessy is now serving someone else and hurting the Lady.
If this is true then Duke Frost will cut her into pieces.

The maids, servants and guards all wonder what is happening.

The Lady walks slowly in the stairs.
Behind her is X.

The maids and servants all become respectful upon seeing them but their good attitude is more because of X.

"You. You. You and You. Come closer. You will be my guard for now."

The four called guard stand beside Margarita.
After they all settled beside her. She steps forward and slap, slap, slap.........maids,servants and guards.
So many people.
The Lady's hand is red but she doesn't show any expression in her face. She continue to slap all these useless traitors.

"Stop!" X caught her hand.

Margarita is breathing heavily.

X eyes is cold.

"Stopping me?"

"Yes. Your hand is precious. Let the guard do the slapping."

Margarita's eyes brighten but she still pushes X away.

"Understand? You. Slap that guy, that and that! Full strength!"

A/N:

Slap

Slap

Slap.........

Cannon Fodders are the best when they are abused.