Pink Bubbles 2

Margarita is unable to entertain her guests because their cover story was she fell in the stairs.

Emely is not hurt so she is still present. Nobody aside from Emely among the guests find out what happened.

Dwayn is accompanying Margarita as she recuperates. In the early half, Miguelito is the host.
He is taller than 11 years old his age. Handsome and graceful. His serious face is exemptionally pretty. Unlike his older sister, Miguelito get stratled and forgot what he is going to say.
When that happens, he will pouts and the ladies will laugh at him.
He is so precious that those ladies don't get bored just watching him.

One particular lady fell that in a whole new level.
Her eyes barely look at other places and just land on that milky white face and that pouty lips.

Stand***

"Lady Emely is there something wrong?" Miguelito asks.

Emely froze as his purple eyes stares at her and she can see her own reflec--(no she is just imagining it)
All those roses in the back ground, those bells that is ringing and that zoom in camera like eyes that ignored other except Miguelito are all her imagination.

"I....Have to take a break. " she said.

"Do you need my company?" Miguelito stands up.

Emely's head is over loading.
She can't accept it.
Because in the first place she wants to take a breather to relax her heart that's been trembling from too much Miguelito.
But she shyly raise her hand and blushingly smiles.
"Will you please?"

Dwayn arrives in the tea party as Miguelito's sub.
But Miguelito is in the garden two meters away from the rest smiling and talking with Emely who is just staring at him.

"That's weird...." Dwayn said.
"X, your young master is crying for help."

X didn't wait for Dwyan's permission. He walks to where they are and leads Miguelito away. Miguelito waves Emely good bye and the other ladies.

Dwayn also wave him goodbye with his very friendly fake smile.

Miguelito shivers seeing it.
He sighs heavily after he reaches his sister's room who is eating her steaks leisurely.

"I.am.not.entertaining.another.tea.party.again!"
He said.

Margarita rubs his head.
"Cute."

"Shut up!"

"What happened? Someone make fun of you?" She asks as she feds him bite sized steak.

"No. Chew* chew* But They are fighting for attention. Every single one of them."

"Is this that famous event?" Margarita asks.

"What event?"

"The event when the man sink million of woman ships for his beauty?"

Miguelito scowls.
"Evil sis!"

Margarita smiles.
"Mr. Popular, I pity your future wife someday."

Miguelito snorts.
"I pity YOUR future husband."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Because you are very..."

"Very?"

"Very..."

"Very?"

".......beautiful."

Margarita hugs him.
"So cute."

"Shut up, I say." He pouts.

Dwayn is laughing and entertaining everyone but Emely is just playing with her food.

"Lady Emely, what's wrong? You suddenly stops talking." A noble woman asks.

Emely smiles.
"I am just tired."

Another noble woman nods.
"If you didn't talk to Young Master Miguelito all by yourself maybe you won't get tired. But who am I to talk. Ahahahhaha."
She smiles.

Emely raised a brow.
"If you have ability, why don't you steal him away then?"

"What?"
The woman become angry.

"Am I not wrong? Flirting to a younger man. I am just saving him from you." Emely said smirking.

"You!"

Dwayn stands up and claps his hand.

"Okay everyone. How about we went back inside. It is getting hotter here." Dwayn said smiling.

Three looks at Dwayb who is left in the tea table sipping tea.

"Is that woman right in the head?" Three asks.

"I don't know. Can't really tell when she is not and when she is. Looks the same in either side." He said sips the tea.

Three looks at him.

"Why did you ask everyone to go back and stay behind?" Three asks.

"Um...Can't I enjoy a moment in peace without them being noisy? This is how tea party should go. Peace and quiet while sipping tea."

"Your highness....sometimes you..."