Pink Bubbles 3

A/N: Miguelito is 11
(Apparently I put a different age in early chapters but after counting Margarita's mom's age and her time of date I choose a different age in much later chapters. So Its decided to be 11. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you for understanding. I am too ashamed of this mistake that I really don't want to face it yesterday. Hahahahah.. Anyways. Thanks for reading.)

Chapter 80

Emely brushes her hair softly as her lips were curved happily.

She will not have known that the little boy she ignores will be the same man her heart will love.

That day that he save her.
His serious face. His warm hands.
Everything is still in her mind replaying all of it over and over again, discounting all the bad things and only remembering his dashing rescue. His soft smile. His purple gaze.

Emely stood up as she giggles. She jumps to her bed and hugs the pillow.
Curve into a ball as she plays.

"Hmmm..." she used her finger as she traced the letter M in her sheet and she giggles again and rolls.

If this is not love, she really doesn't know what else.

Nanny Stacy who is spying on her on the door is puzzled.
This girl is really weird.
She looks so full and happy despite the first prince giving her a cold shoulder.
And all she done is talk to a young man who basically accompany her all day.
Why does she looks like a woman in love and in high sugar in take?

"Impossible. Emely's men choice are powerful, handsome grown men and idiots. You are already an exemption, how can she looks at Miguelito like that?"
Drinking her tea with milk...basically milk with tea, Margarita and Dwayn have their before bedtime rendezvous.

The supposedly injured woman is sitting their white as sheet and uninjured.

Dwayn smiles.
"It's not illusion. Miguelito is her saviour. Maybe that leads her imagination to make the little Miguelito mature in her head and fantasize about him. And no. I think she likes smart men only Diego is the exemption."
Dwayn said.
Standing beside each master is their aid.

X smiles at Three and Three looks away.
X pokes him and Three will glare at him.
X will chuckles and run his hand on his.
Three slaps his hand away but the naughty hand will come again. After doing a routine, Three let him be as their hands are entwined together.

"Well, too bad for her...I don't want to be her relative."
Margarita sips tea.

"Ahahahha. I want to say I don't want to be her relative too but its too late for me. I already have idiots in my family."
Dwayn chuckles.

Margarita stops and stares at him.
Raise her hand as if asking him to hand her something.

Dwayn looks at her and gave her a cookie.

Though Margarita frowns she takes it and eat it.

"What are you actually asking me to give you?"
Dwayn curiously asks.

"Your heart."
Margarita said eating her cookie.

Dwayn blinks.
Then he laughs.
"Youre asking for this prince life or love?"

Margarita smiles.
"Could be both."

Dwayn stops laughing and smirks.
"Greedy,aren't you?"

"We are the only one who hasn't change our relationship after announcing it. Even two idiots further flirts behind our very back." She said.

X and Three flinched.

Dwayn chuckles.
"Yeah. And they dare make a scene before."

Three wants to pull his hand but X declines and look pitiful at Three.

Three angrily glares at him but then stop struggling.

The two are beet red and the two evil couple sitting achieved their goal to shamed them.

But Dwayn also stares at Margarita.

"I don't think of myseld being a man who will be so passionate with his woman."

"Maybe you just haven't realize it yet."
Margarita.

Dwayn laughs.
"Maybe you are right."

"Do you hate woman, your highness?"

"Not really. And I do think kissing you is not going to make me vomit."
Dwayn said.

"Thank you for the compliment." Margarita said. "I do think so too. If I see me kissing someday, it won't be bad if it is you."

Dwayn and Margarita looks away.
Suddenly, they are both ashamed of what they said....cause they suddenly imagine doing it.

Before Dwayn go back to his room.
Margarita tugs his clothes.

Dwayn looks at her and kisses her nose.
The two are beet red separating that night.

X smiles as she tucks in Margarita.

"You are blushing now. You two talk about kissing and you both know that it won't just end in kissing the tip of the nose next time." X said laughing

Margarita smiles.
"Like what you and Three are doing in the back garden this morning? I see it in my room. Pretty forceful and involves lots of skin touching."

X turns red.
"What---"

Dwayn is smirking at Three who is being teased at that same moment too.