Author's Note

Hmmm...
Been wondering if I have to explain myself so Yeah I decided to do it for MY piece of mind.
(Lols)

I know I intend to go around writing without much explaining so a lot got confuse.
So I will tell you now the answer to the most asked questions about [DUKE'S DAUGHTER MARGARITA FROST REPORTING FOR DUTY]
》》》The title is actually sounds a police/military sounding just because.
(Nobody asks that but I just want to say)
It is because in her past life. Her life is more combat like and suspense so I want to credit her past life in the title.
That's all.

Ages.
I messed up alot when it comes to giving my char age so I already decided their age when they become establish as a mainstay(lols)/regulars.

Margarita is 16.
I already said that before.

Her mother died when she was 5years old.
That year she found out her husband cheat on him and got a baby.
But.....He apologize and realize that he actually am not just (politically) married but slowly he loved her.
She accepted his apology and before she died they become a real couple.
Still, The Duke didn't bring Ludwig into the house after she died.
Ludwig is Miguelito now.

The Duke know the emotional burden it will cost his oldest daughter,Margarita is only 5 back then and he barely at home due to his responsibilities as a Duke who has a large territory and that year there is a lot of problem around so he barely at home. If he brings a half brother....it'll be disaster.
Looking out for his daughter and for his son.
You'll never know what wicked people will do to a baby,right.
So he hired Ludwig's Mom to keep caring for his son until he was ready to take him back.

Ludwig's mom is a dancer that fell in love with the Duke's cahrm and wishes to be his spouse. When the Duchess died she wanted to cling to him but the Duke didn't give her another chance.
He asks her to look after Ludwig until it is time to take him back.
Because in his mind, mother's can take care of their child the most.
Since the Duke is busy to barely handle his eldest daughter's behavior. He is even more busy to visit his growing son.
Since he send money and gifts, he thought it'll be good enough to work hard and make them proud.
But when he went, Ludwig was more of a beggar than a young master. He send Miguelito to one of his vacation house and dress him and teach him bare the common sense.

He want to send him home but his oldest daughter is gone crazy chasing the Crowned Prince.

He went home to solve her problem and gave money to the people she hurt and even gave a lot of benefit for the sake of harmony and to not let people ostracised from the upper class.
Margarita felt so cold and distant.
Every time he wanted to get near, she will push him away.
Nanny Jessy told him not to talk to her and let her fix their relationship.
He knows he is to blame so he can't force his daughter and agreed.
He trusted Nanny Jessy so much because he saw how much she cared for his wife and Margarita when she was a tiny baby.

(Okay...That goes way too long of an explanation)

Duke Miguel (rn) -40
Margarita- 16
Miguelito-11

Exermidel/X -27

King Demetri Luncanter -40

Dwayn's Mother Zelmona-39

Three (Ardrake Vendian) -25

Dwayn-20
Malwin -20
Diego -18
Alan - 16

(I almost forgot Diego is not the youngest. He is the third Prince. He is like the youngest mentally. Sorry for the confusion.)

Dwayn's family story...

No. Dwayn is really the King's son.
But he is born out of wedlock.
It was a year of trouble and danger. Wars.
Dwayn's Dad, Demetri is a new King.
He has just married (Diego and Alan's Mother) the Queen but didn't even enjoy his wedding as he fly to the war zone himself.
He is young and bold.
He thought he owned the world and everyone else.
In the battle field he met this beautiful knight who was feared by all men.
Zelmona is a great knight. Even though she is only 18. She is very accomplished and Lieso Kingdom's trap card.

When they meet as enemy. Nobody will know that the King will fall in love with her.
One time, he found her bleeding and dying on a hidden cave. But instead of killing his nation's enemy. He cared for her and protect her.
Zelmona's defense melted and they got together after a year of courting. Her wounds healed and the war is coming to an end. She got pregnant and even willing to betray her nation for him.
But the man also impregnate a woman knight.
Zelmona was so enrage she almost killed him.
When the baby was born she made him promise to care and take care of their baby.
She went back home because she can't bring the King's son away of course.
He made a fake identity of Dwayn's mother and only a handful few know that truth.

Dwayn was love and cared by the King the most.

Malwin's mother gave birth to the second prince also out of wedlock but later the King married her as become his second Queen.

The First Queen can't do anything but smile while clenching her fist in anger.

The King shows favoritism until Dwayn is 5 years old.
He heard that the King of Lieso married Zelmona.
All love was gone after that.

Dwayn's Mom is from an adventurer family.
Her Father died as an adventurer when she was 4. So she aspire to be the same strong and mighty adventurer as her father.
She was recruited by the knighthood when she was 14 because she is making name as a freelance adventurer.
The King of Lieso always love her and watches her from the distance since then.
He never thought she will fall in love in another man in that war.
He is full of complain and regret. Luckily, after 5 years his prayers work and she married him only with the promise that she will be the only one he will marry which he keeps until this day.

Zelmona's mom remarried after her husband died 10 years ago. She married his husband's older brother who likes him is an adventurer but never married anyone but her.
Three's real name is Ardrake. Ardrake is only 5 when Zelmona gave birth to Dwayn.

He always wanted a younger siblings but his parents are already old.
Zelmona joke at him one day that he can have Dwayn as his younger brother.
Since then he wishes to see him.

Ah.
Diego and Alan's mother is alive.
She is sickly due to some trouble giving birth to Alan so they both become sickly.
They rarely show at any event or loitering around the palace.

Also their looks.
I almost forgot.

I don't know if I gave detailed looks about them but I have to now.

I decided the color of their hair and eyes which is important.

Margarita -black hair/purple eyes
(I can't let her be the only blue eyes in the family. I reflected)

Miguel-black hair/purple eyes

Miguelito-silver hair/purple eyes

Exermidel -black hair(i actually want a red hair for him but realize I visualize him as black hair for the rest of my story) /green eyes

Three-brown hair/golden eyes

Diego-silver hair/purple eyes

Emely -green hair/ green eyes (i thought I made her blue eyes. Gonna change that).

Dwayn-black hair/purple eyes

King -golden hair/purple eyes

I know I should establish their hair color and eyes color from the start.

If I made a mistake and describe them as different then it's my lost.

Lols.
Tell me.. gonna change that...lols.