Difference

Walking in a street side by side.
Margarita and First Prince Dwayn is the attraction in the plaza.

They look like they are in a different dimension from the rest of the people.

X and Three(Dwayn's Attendant slash guard slash informant) are following behind in a three step distance to give them privacy.

"I think we are really compatible." Dwayn said after feeling bored smiling for no reason to act lovey dovey for the 'viewers' to see.

"Oh. We are quite smart compare to average people." Margarita nods.
She is still stiff and has no facial expression but she thought she is being really sweet at the moment. Thinking how she act so well.

"Hmmm...How about we compare what we likes about things? For example, What would you choose between sweets or meat? I will choose sweets, of course." Dwayn said smirking.

"Meat." There is a flash of concentration in that brief answer from Margarita.

".....eh? Huh? Meat? Are you just trying to choose different from mine?"
Dwayn said shaking his head.

"No. You ask me what I will choose between the two and taking it seriously. If those two will permanently disappear in my life. I will choose meat to stay. I also like sour stuffs afterall. I think I will be fine."
Margarita said.

"Huh? No way! How can your brain function without sugar?! That is insane!" Dwayn said trying to change Margarita's mind.

"Well...carbo can breaks down into sugar glucose so....you will probably be alright." Margarita said nonchalant.

Dwayn stares at her with a pout.
"I saw you eating a whole cake once in one sitting!"

Margarita flinch and blush.
She pouts too and glare at Dwayn.
"I didn't say I don't like sweets."

Dwayn blinks and then laugh.
"Okay. What's next?"

Margarita blinks her eyes too and then smile.

"Between Summer and Winter, what would you choose? I choose Winter, by the way."
Margarita said.

"Summer! What kind of person choose Winter?"
Dwayn said shock.
"You can do lots of stuff out doors and had all the fun. While Winter....it is too cold to even walk around. Why choose Winter?"

"Because you won't need to do anything in winter." Margarita.

"......huh?"

"I will have a lot of reason to reject tea parties and flower viewing. I don't have to attend stupid ballroom dancing. I can pretend sick and be convincingly do it."
Margarita make a thumbs up with her usual smirk.

"Pfftt--" Dwayn laughs.
"Actually, you still have to go if the invitation comes from a higher rank individual. In your opinion, if the Archduke ask your presence or if the royal family especially the King. Even if you are between line of life and death, you really have to go." Dwayn said.

".......Archduke?"

"Oh.. You don't know we have one?"

"Is....is there one?"

"Actually yes. It is Father's King younger brother's position. It was basically a high rank position but it is currently just an empty title." Dwayn shruggef his shoulder.

"Oh. I never heard of an Archduke before."
Margarite frowns.

"He is dead." Dwayn said. "The Archduke is actually the reigning crown prince at that time. But unfortunately, he died. Father raised to the crown and he gave the title Archduke to his younger brother to commemorate his bravery." Dwayn wipes his eyes that obviously not wet.

".........the most suspicious royal story I heard." Margarita smirks.
"So did he do it?" She said lowering her voice.

Dwayn lower his voice too.
"Maybe,I have no evidence."

"Shameless."
Marharita shakes her head.

"I can't agree more." Dwayn chuckles.

Margarita stares at Dwayn.

"You have the blood of a traitor."

Dwayn lips curve up.
"Ain't I sexy?"

A/N:

I have coin choco.
Choco that looks like coins.....it is tasty...I am expecting hershey though T^T

Whahahahahhaha