Dwayn vs. Diego 2

Dwayn crushed the letter in his hand.
Stands up and burn it.
His purple eyes watches the flame burned the letter

"If only I can throw Diego in this flame~" there is a smile in his lips but not enough to reach his eyes.

Three flinched.
He just came with a tray of new brewed tea and biscuits.

"Is something wrong?"  Three asks.

Dwayn stands up and sits on the chair.

"Send a cart of red carnation to Lady Margarita."

"Are you drowning her to your love? What's the use of sending so many flowers?" Three said that but he stood up and went to the door and tell the guard guarding the prince's  lounge room.

He sits down again but the prince is still frowning.

"What's in the letter?" He asks and pour him tea.

Dwayn sighs.

"I didn't know love will be this troublesome~" he said and takes the tea.

Three smiles.
"Yeah. It's pretty troublesome."
He agreed.

Dwayn smiles.
"Being jealous for petty things...Wanting to make a big issue over a smaller one..It's really stupid to be in love."
He said and smiles.
"Yet....I still want to mess with that bastard whole life."

Three smiles.
"Lady Margarita loves you. That vase always have an additional red rose everyday."

Dwayn smiles.
"I ask X. He said he is the one managing that but she is the one who said to send me one rose with long stem a day. Its more like a threat but I still find it romantic." He chuckles.

"Finally want to say what happen?"

Dwayn nods.
"The idiot try to kiss my woman."

Three eyes widen.

"If X kisses anyone except his mother...I'll kill them both." Three murmurs quietly yet still enough for Dwayn to hear.

Dwayn sighs.

"He has Lady Emely. And here I thought he will remain honest and faithful with his fewlings towars her. That is the only noteWorthy about that two insects. Yet now...A scumbag as a father a sh*thead as a son~~ I really want to be unrelated to them~~"

Three sighs.
"How about I make your mood better?"

"Hmm?" Dwayn looks at Three's calm smile.

Three hand over a letter.
It came from X again.

A report about commoners hearing crown Prince says he will be the King.

Dwayn chuckles.
"Really?" He laughs again.
"Let's see how Demetri reacts about this. His favorite son is revolting against him!" Dwayn laughs so loudly.

A small paper fell down among the letter.
A folded paper.

My Prince,

Did I make you laugh again?

Love,
Margarita.

Dwayn smiles more sincere as he gives the other letter back to Three.

"This one is mine." He said and happily went to bed.

X looks at the man in front of him.
"Good job, Prince Diego."

The man smirks.
"Its nothing. Its nothing."
This guy is pretty useful.
His name is Dante.
But he is more famous as his alias Jojo.
The man  works in the circus. He can use a lot of alternation to impersonate a person.
When Margarita learns about it. She takes him and gives him enough money to help his wife's and children wellfare.

He's been fattening in Margarita's secret Villa.

X smirks.

A rumor is a rumor.
But a rumor spread by the 'real'prince Diego...is going to have more impact than a false one.