Nation Leaders 2

There's no more important occassion in Lieso Kingdom but the King's birthday and when he finally got married.
But then other more things were celebrated and the Queen gave birth to the Kingdom's heir, a prince.
There's some gossips that the Queen is pregnant again and the kingdom can't be more happier.

Then the King invited the allied nation leaders in the kingdom.

The streets are bustling and everyone has a smile in their lips.
The carriage of the prominent leaders parade to the capital gates in all direction to get to the palace.

Everyone lined up to get a glimpse.
Even the long time enemy of the Lieso Kingdom,Luncanter Kingdom arrives.

To say that the enmity against the nation is abolished must be a joke. Lots of Grandfather,Father and sons died because of war against them but with the King's effort the enmity was slowly become acceptable.
The wound slowly healed and now the past enemy is one of the kingdom that supports their kingdom from the side.

Dwayn is serious as he wore his white and gold Luncanter Prince attire when visiting other kingdom as a representative.
His hair is neatly brushed up compare to his original devil-may care hair style.

Their Horse carriage was almsot in the middle of a long line. But not everyone lining is a leader or a representative.
There's only one representative and lots of the carriage following them are their luggage and servants. Though the Leaders or representative will be given servants but it is still better to bring your own.
Like him, he has 10 carriage. 5 of them are from Miguel Frost.
That snobbish old man is really cute, a smile appear in Dwayn's lips.

"Three."

Three is fidgeting.
It seems he find some people in the parade that he knows.
It's been a very long years since Three was here in his mother's land to accompany him and protect him.

"You will be seeing sister in awhile...Are you....Is it fine?"

"Well, we are in official business. It doesn't matter."

Dwayn's lukewarm attitude makes the enthusiasted Three a bit sad.

"I see. You will also see your younger brother, say hello to him at least?"

"Hm.."

Dwayn looks away.

Three didn't say anything else.

"Your highness," Darkness opens the door for Dwayn.

Three walks out first and wait for Dwayn outside like Darkness.
The chief of the royal Knights.

Dwayn snorts at him.
"Fool."
He whispers as he walks away.

There is no chnages in Darkness expression.
Three is the one who has a wry smile.

"Don't mind him." Three said.

Darkness nods.
"I never did."

Three sighs heavier.

Walking to a small steps of the palace.
Upon reaching the large door, the one calling out the royal name recited his name.

"Crown Prince Dwayn Luncanter of Luncanter Kingdom!"

The huge golden door opens

A woman and a man standing side by side welcomes them.

The woman looks exactly like Dwayn in his youth.

"Welcome to Leiso." The two said.

Dwayn eyes are staring at his mother that he never seen in his entire life.

Zelmona is also looking straight at Dwayn not hiding from his sharp stare.

Zelmona opens her mouth but Dwayn already looks away.

He smiles at the Lieso King.

"Thank you for inviting me King Flavio. Your Lieso Kingdom is a very pleasant place."

Flavio stares at his Queen but they are now in an official formal gathering.
He reaches his hand and shakes it.

"I am so pleased to finally meet you, Prince Dwayn. My son is still small but he really want to meet you. You are like an older brother to him."
There is a smile in the polite King.

Dwayn take a breath and smiles.
"Is that so. I think any son of your beautiful Queen will be lovely."

Zelmona raised her head and smiles.
Flavio is also taken a back.

"You think? My eldest son is the most handsome." Zelmona smiles happily as she hugs the King's arm.

Dwayn face is neutral.
You can't sense anything on it.

He nods.
"He is."

A/N:

Wahhahahahhaha