Kissing 3

“Are you alright,Young Master?”
Ben asks.

“Thank you,Ben. But next time do not just point a sword to a woman in the floor.”

Ben nods
“I will listen to you.”

Miguelito sighs and looks around.
He doesn’t dislike women in general.
To be honest, he likes them.
They are lively, cute and funny.
But of course not everyone is like that.
Maybe he missed something.
Margarita, his sister, will not actually disdain him just for kissing a girl.
He thinks it is a harmless act of coyness but maybe he missed something.
He is thinking when Ben lower his head to help Miguelito straighten his clothes.
He looks at the guy who’s hair brushes his face.

“Ben, is there a bad effect kissing a woman?”

Ben stands up straight.
He thinks for a bit.

“Germs.”

A smile appears in Miguelito until he starts giggling and finally laughs.
Ben smiles seeing his carefree young master laughing.
After a while Miguelito pinch him in his hand with a smile that says he is not purely convinced.
“Make me laugh? I am being serious.”

Ben smiles.
“Getting marriage proposals. Sometimes they can pressed you by saying you ruined their reputation and have to take responsibility. You are a noble afterall. They will seized the opportunity to get you. It won’t work usually but what if the woman is from a higher rank? A childish prank can end up your whole life’s happiness.”

Miguelito shivers a bit.
“Seriously? Even though they ask for it themselves?”

Ben nods..
“The woman can deny she said such things. And women looks pitiful and honest when they starts crying. Also, the woman did said kiss but you are the one who chooses where to kiss.”

“Ah. I thought if she is really sick a kiss in the lips will help her faster. I didn’t think such thing will be troublesome.”

“Rest assure that Duke Frost will protect you, Young Master. Such a petty act like that will not be able to move the Frost. But I doubt that woman will attempt to do so. Being enemy to the Frost family holds no such merit.”

Miguelito sighs.
“I still need more studying. I always think shallow and take things as face value. I…should be able to analyze others intentions and not rush to conclusion so Father and Sister don’t need to always clean up my mistakes.”
MIguelito sighs again.

Ben raised his hand to touch Miguelito’s face but he flinched and drop his hand.
Miguelito looks at him.
“Hm?”

“Um…Your shallow mind….are you talking about your kindness?”

Miguelito giggles.
“Kindness….huh.”

“Young Master, your kindness is not a mistake .”

Miguelito sees Ben as if he is enduring something.
Miguelito smiles and tugs his sleeve.
“Don’t think too much. What I mean is that kiss and not the other things.”

Ben nods.

“Oh. Anyways, I want to know what happen to Lady Garnet. Since I caused it I want to know her condition. The poor girl fainted because my blunder.”

Ben followed Miguelito but his eyes are strict staring at the ladies that wants to jump and start talking to his master.
A small guy with an aura of a main character with an evil demon kind at his back is not as appetizing as he should be.
Miguelito is unaware of Ben’s icy cold glare behind him.
He just feel his feet is sore so he wants to wait for Margarita in the carriage.

Dwayn pulls Margarita to Duke Everose.
“Duke,”
Prince Dwayn smiles.
“Duke,” Margarita greets him politely.

Duke Everose nods.
His eyes stares at the two and his eyes landed on their entwined hands.

“You finally find someone for you Lady Margarita. I am glad.”

Dwayn smiles..
“Actually, she doesn’t like you before. It’s all a misunderstanding.” He said with a smile.

Duke tilts his head.

“Ara~~” Margarita snickers.

Dwayn didn’t mind. He continues.
“Actually, she is following you around because she admires your wife that is a good friend of her mother.”

Duke Everose nods and looks at Margarita.
“I didn’t notice. I apologize for the mistakes.”

“It’s me who didn’t clarify.”

“It’s not good. Let’s have some tea sometimes and we can talk about it more.” The Duke said

“Oh.. That will be fine.”

“So……why are you having tea? What? I mean, Of course, WE are going to have some tea.”

Margarita giggles and put some pressure in their entwined hands.
“I love you Dwayn.”

Dwayn flinched and then he smiles back.
“Yeah? I love you too.”

Duke Everose lips twitch.
Then he sincerely smiles at the two children.

A/N:

When I want to eat sopas but there's no sopas.
-_-