It's so Fun

Diego is sitting on the carriage as it moves toward their destination.
His mind is swirling and his body is heating up.

Neigh**
The carriage stops.

"What is happening?" Diego is a bit irritated because of the heat coming out of his body.
It is uncomfortable.

"Crown Prince! Yoohoo. We are your fans."

"Crown Prince! I want to see you!"

"I adore you,your highness."

"What is happening?" Diego frowns as he heard alot of woman squealing his name.

His attendant opens the carriage door to see.
When he went back there are kiss marks in his face and his clothes are disheveled.

"What happened to you?"

"Your highness, a bunch of wandering dancers stop the carriage and wants to meet you. I already send some knights to subdue them.

"Your highness, we adore you!"

The female screams outside.

Diego nods at his attendant and silently wait for the knight to subdue them.
Closing his eyes as he sits comfortably.

Knock*

Diego opens his eyes and see the most alluring woman he has seen.
Her hair are minty curly green. Her face is small and lips are pouty red.

She knocks at the door and smiles at Diego.
Diego felt that his body is heating up even more.

"This! I will immediately call the knight."
Diego attendant said.

Diego stops him.
"It's fine. Let her come inside the carriage while you leave us."

"Your highness!"

"Go!"

The attendant doesn't want to go.
His job is to make sure he will not make such stupid decision.
Diego calls the knight to drag him away.

"What is your name?" Diego asks the girl who sits next to him and shamelessly clings to his arm.

In normal circumstances, Diego will never allow such thing but he doesn't mind it today.
His body is telling him that there is something to expect as the woman boldly let him take a peek at her huge bossom.

"Emily."

"Emily?"

"You can call me anything if it bothers you." The woman blushes.

Diego is like a man in heat(he is) and he puts his two hands to her shoulder kissing her.

"I don't mind."

"Oh~~ Your Highness~~~"

The woman response so loudly and vulgarly.
Screaming the prince name.
The prince is the same.
Calling Emily,Emily loudly.

Dwayn sighs as he emerge from the cold bath. Though the Aprodisiac is already neutralize he makes sure to remove every last bit of it.
Then Three gaves him a bath robe and the two went to his room as carefree as that.

"They will suspect you." Three said.

"Hm?" Dwayn smiles.

"After he talks to you, he comes straight to lady Emely and if something happens,you will be suspected." Three said seriously.

"It's fine." Dwayn said.
"They will not think of any aprodisiac and only destroy Diego's name."

"How?"
Three asks.

Dwayn lips curved up.
"Margarita."

"What?"

"Margarita is my partner. So the rest will depend on her."

"......I see."

"But I wonder how she will do it." Dwayn chuckles.
"Thinking a time where she truly fell in love with that man happened....makes me really irritated." Dwayn said laughing happily.

Three flinched.
"If you are mad,just be mad."

Dwayn smiles.
"Me? Ahahaha. I am mad but I feel like I will lose to him if I get mad. So no." He said with a gentle smile.

X looks at Margarita who is eating marshmallows while watching the prince carriage swaying and rocking and those shameless moan and groan.

"My Lady, you don't have to hear this." X said.

Margarita looks up.
"Hear what?"

X shakes his head.
"Never mind." He looks at the carriage and the other dancers that they hired to 'entertain' the prince and his knights.

"Even the knights are following their masters footstep! Disgusting!" X angrily spits.

"The retainer is the only one who is panicking. Sadly, he is not working for us."
Margarita said.

"When will the Queen Dowager passed by?" X asks.

Margarita smiles.
"Let's wait a bit. Count Argente will definitely lead them here. Pfftt--This is so fun."
Margarita smiles as she took a bottle water and drink it.
"X....I need to pee."

"I told you! You can't pee here. That is unlady like. Just bear with it."

Margarita frowns.
"It's more unlady like to pee on your own pants."

"No excuses."
X sighs.