Young Duke's Charisma 3

Ben is slowly playing with the ice in his drink.

"Ah...You mean that...Are you still not aware? Young Master is just too adorable." X said, smiling a bit.

"Ah....I know he is kind but....I thought he had a plan or something."

"That'll be Master and Young Miss. Young Master will tell you if he is planning anything.....Isn't he more relying on you now than me?"

"Eh?"
Ben blinks.

X pouts.
"I don't want to admit it but it seems he does like you better."

Ben clenched his fist and stood up.
"I will talk to the young Master!"

"Okay... Bye~~" X waves his hand.

X sighs watching him leave.
"You and young Master are really alike." He chuckles and drinks another glass of wine.

Knock.
Knock.

"It is ope--but if you are Ben I don't want you to come in." Miguelito said, his voice is still sulking.

"Young Master, Can we talk?"

"No!"

".........."

Ben touched the closed door.
"I am sorry."
He whispers.

"I can't hear you." Muguelito said.

"I am sorry."

"Hmp. I can only heard fly buzzing around."

"I adore Young Master Miguelito for his action. Giving charity and showing your kindness...I am in awed. So I try telling myself that there is no way you are doing this out of kindness....because....that's just too adorable! But you...... are really ador--"

The door opens.
Miguelito looks red and he is wearing a comfy nightgown.

Miguelito angrily throws a pillow to his face which he catches easily.

"What are you saying! Y-y-you!"

Ben frowns and kneels.
"I want to pledge my loyalt--"

"Shut up. Shut up shut up!" Miguelito shakes him until they both stumble.

Miguelito fell on top of Ben.
The two stare at each other.

Miguelito is hiding his teary eyed so he buried his face to Ben's chest.

Miguelito finally calms down.
He suddenly giggles.

"Your heart is beating too fast."

Ben closed his eyes.
"It's a normal beat."

"No...It's really fast." Miguelito sits up and grins.
"Do you dare doubt me again?"

Ben shakes his head.
"Never."

Miguelito crosses his arms.
"Good."

The next morning Miguelito received a strange letter with a strange insignia.

X and Ben are serving him with breakfast.

"X do you know where this insignia came from? I don't remember learning it in my lesson. Am I still lacking?" He frowns

"It is not from this country. It is from the large country across the sea, Luvela's Royal family's insignia." X said.

"Eh? Why would they send me a letter?" He tilts his head.

He opened the letter and read the content.

"Oh...It's from a princess...Hmmm..Why would a princess of a different country sent me a letter?" Miguelito frowns

"Possibly, asking for marriage." Ben said.

"Eh? I am 11. That's impossible." He laughs then stop cause he knows it is really a possibility.

"I heard the princess of Luvela Kingdom is here in the Kingdom right now. Maybe she saw you and became interested." X said.

"You....heard huh. A secret visit of a royalty from a far away kingdom happens to be 'heard' by you...." Miguelito sighs.

X smiles.
"What a coincidence, right?"

Miguelito shakes his head.
"You are just on the league with my father and sister, you are a worthy member of the family than me"
He pouts.

X smiles.
"A boy full of jealousy will not grow taller."

Miguelito flinched.
"Urgh...."

Ben rubs Miguelito's head.
"I will come with you even if it's Luvela or Francoista."

"Francoista is in the other side of the world." Miguelito chuckles.
"Okay, you have to promise."

X smiles.
"So? Is it really a marriage proposal?"

"No. She just said she admires me and that she wants to have tea with me."
Miguelito smiles.
"What an adorable princess."

X smiles softly.
"My young master is more adorable."

"I second that." Ben said.

Miguelito blushes and pouts.
"Screw you, two."

A/N:

Ayiie..
Sweet potato anyone?
Ahahahhaha