I don't Have Friends 3

"Where....are we going?" Alan is breathing to his mouth because he is having trouble as Miguelito pulls him so fast.

Miguelito smiles and shows him the scenery at the back door.
Grass and trees complimenting each other. A small lake with flowing clear water with fishes swimming on it and the rays of sun escaping from the small opening of the tree leaves.

"I've seen more relaxing place than this." Alan pouts.
He lives in the palace. What is more beautiful than the palace garden?

Miguelito makes a 'don't be noisy' pose and ask him to follow him softly.

A baby deer is resting in the grassy plain with the sunlight above.
It is beautiful.

Alan eyes look at that cute creature that is resting so peacefully.
The lights are like his golden hair glistering.

"Beautiful, right?" Miguelito smiles.

Alan nods.
"It is."

After that the two sat on the grass land and watches the small fishes.

They are sitting there quietly.

"That is wonderful."
Alan said.
"With that alone, you earned my trust."

"Eh? That easily?" Miguelito laughs.

Alan smiles.
"I am dying anyways, if you are going to betray me...i will not be hurt for too long."

Miguelito smiles.
"I don't know what will happen in the future but sure..I will not betray you. Not when you are alive."

Alan looks at those innocent eyes and slowly his eyes are filled with tears.
He took off the hat.

"I am Fourth Prince, Alan Luncanter."

Miguelito stares for a while before he stood up to bow but Alan stops him.

"We are friends so don't do that."

Miguelito sits down with a huge sighs.
"That nearly took my heart! I didn't know I act so brazen. S-sorry your highness."
Miguelito said.

Alan chuckles.
"Miguelito, do you know what snow is?"

"Of course."

Alan smiles.
"I just find out about it when a maid of mine sneak in a ball of snow in my room to make me smile."

"Are your body not good enough to handle snow or cold weather?"

Alan stares at him.
"No. I am perfectly healthy."

"Eh? But they said...."

"I told you...I am dying." Alan picked up a stone and throw it in the lake.
It made multiple cripples.

"You said you are dying but you said you are healthy. I am confuse."

Alan grabs his hand and squeeze it.

"It's something dangerous for you to know." He smiles. "Can you do me a little favor?"

Though Miguelito is unsatisfied with his answer something a royal family has to avoid answering is never easy thing.
He is just a boy afterall.
"Sure. What is it?"

Alan smiles.
"You know...I don't know how to write and don't know how to read. Nobody told me how."

"What?"

Alan continue
"But there is a persistent ugly maid who keeps telling me how and always do crazy things to make me smile."
He smiles so beautifully, he is really the most beautiful man in the whole kingdom or maybe the world, so Miguelito thinks.
"Tell her that I miss her smile and I wish she is still around."

"She left?"

"Mom finds out about the snow. She was fired." Alan sadly look at his feet.
"She is like the whole world to me."

Miguelito finds it painful. To hear and see this man he barely met smiling while he says those words.

"What is her name?"

"I....just know that her name is Lilac."
Alan sadly smiles.
"Sorry, what am I saying. The kingdom is not small. How can I selfishly says this?" Alan laughs and he lay on the grass.
"Her hair is rough and short. It was an ugly brown rusty color. Her face has freeckles and her lips are not thick and not very pinkish.
But everytime I see her,I feel alive. I wonder."
He said while his eyes are close and his hair scattered in the grass,he is smiling as he reach out his hand as if carressing someone's face.
"Lilac, do you hate me?"
He said as if there is someone there.

Miguelito frowns.
"It is easy."

Alan opens his eyes and look at Miguelito.

"Huh?"

"I will find her. And send her your message."

"Miguelito...." Alan smiles wryly.

"There's many Lilac in this kingdom but not all of them work in the palace! I will find her."

Alan eyes dilated.
Then a blush colored his lovely face.
"Then...Can you add one more thing?"

"Sure!"

"She is pretty."

"Huh?"

"She is....for me...the most prettiest."

Miguelito blushes.
"O....okay. I will for sure."