Ruining Argente's Name

Chapter 4

Ruining Argente's Name -1-

"Beautiful Lady. Are you from this area?"
A handsome boy wearing a commoner's clothes appear beside the older woman.

"You...Ehem. Excuse me but will you let me passed?"

"But...I want to be friend  with you. My Lady,"

The woman blushes.
"Can't you see I am not here to play? I am also older than you. Play somewhere else."

The older woman is Emely's trusted Nanny. Nanny Stacy.
She is honest, pure but strict. She always cared for Emely and didn't plan to get married even though she is already 40 years old.

"Ouch!" The Nanny doesn't know how but she steps on a stone and almost fell.
The young man catches her by enveloping his arms around her waist.

"You--you! Get away from me."

"Smell nice." The man move his face and sniffs the older woman neck.

The older woman can't be blame from blushing.

"Please...Please let go of me." She said shyly.

The younger man smiles and help her stand up.

"I am Jojo. What is your name? My beautiful Lady?"
The man made a beautiful bow removing his hat.
The older woman heart is beating fast.

"......I am...I am Stacy."

The man smiles and took her hand and kiss it.

The woman took her hand away and look around.
She fears someone might see them.

"I know a good place. No one will see us." The man said whispering.

Nanny Stacy face reddened.

"Vulgar! How dare---"

But the man caught her hand and kiss it again.

The woman is scared to be seen so she allows him to pull her to the woods.
Of course she doesn't plan to do anything that might ruin her Lady's name. But a man in heat is really something. Saying words full of warmth and love and care.
Nanny Stacy is old but she doesn't have any experience with opposite sex.

When the man kisses her. She is shock,ashamed but also excited.
She momentarily forgot her rationality.

"Will you come back?"

"This..."

The woman hurriedly put her clothes back on.
Her whole body is still aching and trembling. This is her first experience and she can feel the best sensation.

"Please Stacy? I think I am in love with you already." The man is still naked and he grabs the woman hand and kiss it.

Stacy's face flushed.

"Okay..Okay..I will be back. But...But you can't look for me. I can't let anyoe know."

"Are you ashamed of me? Because I am poor?" The man act so pitiful and turn around.
Stacy gulps and hug the man.
"I...I never feel this before. I...I also think I am inlove with you. But...But this is not right. You are too young. And...I am serving Lady Emely..We can't be seen in public!"

"I understand. I will wait for you tomorrow. Again. In this house. We..I want to do it with you again."

The woman face flushed and after reluctantly leaving. The old woman leave as if someone is chasing her.

The house door opens.
"This is the money. Keep up the good work." X looks at the filthy man.

The man named Jojo is actually a circus performer playing as clown and doing tricks. Their caravan is in the town for now but it will leave soon. He is the perfect man for the job.
A pretty face who will not stay long in this country..

"Thank you for the money. Please to do business with you." He said counting the money in front of him.

A/N:

Yownnnn.
Eww.
Wahahahhaha.