Petty 2

Dwayn looks at the tower of dead bodies in front of him.

"It's a bit crooked to the left?"

Three sighs.
"That's your problem?"

Dwayn smiles.
"It's almost over."

Three nods.
"Yes."

The peace and quiet is now back.
The evil ministers and royal family that try to harm the Frost family are now dead.

So much have change that the small Kingdom even change their King.
And that King sign a peace treaty with the Luncanter that same day. With Dwayn as the representative. Everything was back to normal.

Demetri clenched his fist as he throw a grand welcome party for them.

Of course, if he won't the people will critisize him.

Lady Emely and Count Argente are officially back in the Capital.

The Count actually found another woman who looks like his daughter and clear her name.

Of course not everyone needs to really believe his side of the story.

They are back and it was awkward but Emely walks confidently holding her head high.
More mature than she was before.

After all the troubles she caused. She goes to people one by one lowering her head and asking for understanding and forgiveness.

Her smiles and face are more of a new person.
She is no longer the sweet bean who can only cry and beg.

In just a short time, she gain a lot of friends that praises how good she is now.

Diego, on the other hand, was caught.....by so many noble men and women having ambiguous relationship with men and woman while 'coincidentally' being discovered by the upper class people.

Of course they promise to close their mouth but how can Diego stops them from talking behind his back?

Even the King wants to kill him.

Diego knows that he was being plotted against but can't find the culprit.

And the most awkward thing is, he was just discovered but in the next moment the gossip has gone far and wide already and stopping the spread of gossips is nearly impossible less he kill everyone in the empire.

The King try to help him time and time again but the talk about the King taking back the crown from Dwayn never resurface again.

In those times, Miguelito learned a lot more and his practice was getting more to the impatient pace.
His body is also unwell so Margarita has to stop him.

Today, they are dress up to go to the Palace for the welcoming party for the victors of war.

Miguelito looks at his sister.

"Your hair is longer now."

Margarita smiles.
"It was."

Miguelito and Margarita are wearing white colored suit and dress.
They look so good standing side by side.
Miguelito is a bit taller now.
And his face is less immature.
He rarely laugh than before but maybe it's because he has nobody to laugh with.

Laluna, is also, someone who smiles and laugh so Miguelito is getting influence.

"Dad is going home." Margarita smiles rubbing her wrist.
"I can finally ditch the work back to him."

Miguelito chuckles.
"I know you'll say that." He smiles. "I miss Dad and X."

Margarita rubs his cheek.
"Of course you do. Let's get them and let them work hard after going off, playing."

Miguelito nods.
"Did you think they bring a souvenir?"

Margarita looks at him..
"That's when I know you really am my brother."

"Eh?"

A/N:

Hehehe