Trap 3

Nanny Stacy looks at Lady Emely. They both are in the carriage sent by the Prince to fetch Lady Emely.

Nanny Stacy told her not to go.
Its already dark and the issue about the prostitute that looks like her is still not resolve. If people find out they are going to secretly meet the prince....Its over.
No need for the prostitute, she will never be able to wash herself.
Of course the more she told Emely not to. The more Emely wants to go.
She wants to use the prince love to help her solve her problem immediately. She can't be tainted.
And the worst, Prince Diego is being unconsciously distant toward her lately.
She send him a letter full of compassion and affection but he didn't reply immediately like he used to.
Of course Nanny Stacy is doing her best to be a good Nanny and told her to be patient becuase with all the things happening to the Prince, he must be in pain.

But Emely just glare at her.
She blames Diego for his actions.
Such a disgusting man who likes an animal who dally with another woman in the road. She felt disgust all over her body as she thinks of him. But she needs Prince Diego to confirm that she is not the woman. She is clean and pure. Untainted.
So she can deserve the next most appropriate partner for her,Miguelito Frost.
She doesn't want to throw away Prince Diego before because she thought of his loyalty but now she can care less whatever hell he drop into. She can be a Duchess and kick out Margarita. No..She should be kind to her from now on. Miguelito likes his sister.
Since Margarita will be the Queen. And she will be the Duchess. They can run this kingdom hand and hand.

A smile spread across her lips.

Nanny Stacy frowns.
'What is going in to her head to have such a calm and sincere smile?'
She shakes her head.
She really can't care less with this woman.
Lately, she's been seeing a man from the slum. He is also the same handsome man like her previous flame. He is poor and has a weak wife. She thought it will be good to asks him to break up with that woman but the man refuse and told her straight face that he is only with her to buy his wife medicine. She smiles. Then as long as that wife will stay sick, this man will stay with her. It is not a bad deal since all she wants is that man's face that looks like her beloved and ofcourse the night activity he gave her.

She doesn't care if he loves her or he likes her. What matter is her feelings. To use her and to be use by her.
That is enough.

Rip***

"Noooo!!!"

Slap***

Diego's face heats up as that slap landed on his face.

"You slapped me?" Diego angrily scowl at her.

Emely shakes her head.
The man's breath stinks of alcohol and his face is already red to begin with.

"Y-you try to rip my clothes! What do you think will I do?" She said crying.

Diego angrily grabs her arm and slaps her face.

"Disgusting woman! How dare you harm this body?! A King's body is the most precious thing in a country!"

He pushes her down sits on her stomach and slaps her face over and over again.

"Stop. Stoooop!!!" Emely screams.

"What is happe--Oh my goodness! Hurry stop my son!" The Queen screams.

The knights all stop Diego as Diego glares at Emely.
"Ugly b*tch!"
He said and spits on her.
"Margarita is right...She is right ..You don't love me! You assh*le! After I love you so much! You betray me!"

"Son .Calm down." The Queen said holding his face.

"Mom....They are all going against me. I am the future King right?"

"Yes..Yes you are."

Emely angrily stands up with Nanny Stacy's help.
"How dare you hit me! Is that a quality of a King? To hurt a weak girl like me?" She felt her mouth is bleeding too.

Angrily the Queen slaps her.
"How dare you talk to my son!? Nobody likes you here. Leave! Disgusting woman! You even sneaks in the palace of the prince like a prostitute!"

"I---"

"LADY!" Nanny Stacy pulled her. "Don't Lady...what if we can't go home after this? She is the Queen. Do not fight.."

Emely nods.
She angrily turn around.

The Queen gasps.
"That...Did you see that? She is so disrespectful! Malicious woman!"

"Mother she slaps my face. My precious body is harmed by her!"

The Queen's eyes widen.
"I see.. Don't worry. I havea perfect plan to make that woman pay without shouldering the blame. For now you should rest my pitiful son. You all carry him to his room and be careful not to hurt even a hair of him!"

"Yes!"