01 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

A/N- Thank you for clicking on Chemistry!! I really hope you enjoy, also my writing at the beginning is a bit ~Questionable~ I would say it starts to pick up its pace around more... chapter 4 :)) Anyway I appreciate you and thank you- H♥️

"Staring can be considered rude you know"

2.9k words

"Oh god I'm so sorry!"

Margo woke up to the sounds of two or three girls, rushing around here and there, as the curtains next to her feet whooshed and spun around. As Margo rubbed her eyes. -still having absolutely no idea why everyone was rushing- she heard a shout from the bathroom.

"Lavender, wake up Margo now!!" Shouted Hermione, the poor girls words barley coherent as toothpaste foam leaked from her lips.

"Margo..." No reply, "MARGO!" Yelled Lavender pushing the half asleep brunette girl back and forth from the comfort of her bed.

"What the hell is it Lav?" Croaked Margo, her voice strained and sore. God she really needed to shut that window at night she was beginning to sound like a bloody chain smoker.

"It's the first bloody day Margo, and someone forgot to set up the alarm." lavender gave a stern, piercing look at Margo as Margo proceeded to raise her eyebrows.

"So?" She said, beginning to place her slippers on each foot not making eye contact with Lavender, afraid the squeakiness in the girls voice would blind her or something.
Or maybe she was just embarrassed that she had astronomically messed up.

"We are already fifteen minutes late to breakfast." Lavender shot at her scoffing as she tried to comb out her curly hair that within one night had turned into a nightmarish clump of blonde.

"So what we'll just be a little late to the first class it's no biggie lav it'll all be fine." yawned Margo as she trudged over the the bathroom, budging Hermione out the way to grab her toothbrush.

"We have Snape first." Spoke Lavender a hint of terror in her voice as she looked down at the floor.

"No..." chocked Margo as she stared at lavender, dumbfounded.

"Yes. Yes we do."

"Well what the bleeding hell are we doing standing here like bloody idiots! Hermione please grab me some socks! Lavender I beg of you dear god to grab my robes from my suitcase! And Parvati!?" Shouted Margo as she rushed around the bathroom knocking over various bottles of mouthwash and deodorant.

"She's already gone down." Rushed hermione as she buttoned up her shirt for the day.

"Shit okay okay well let's hurry shall we."

It really wasn't how Margo wanted to spend her first morning of the year, rushing around looking for a clean bra. But hell it was her fault she guessed. There really was a reason she wasn't put in ravenclaw wasn't there.

꧁꧂

Margo silently walked across the hall trying to draw the least amount of attention she could to herself.

It really didn't help that it seemed everyone in the entire school was already there, fifteen minutes before her. Luckily her prayers were granted as Everyone was to caught up in there timetables and catching up it seemed that Margo, lavender and hermione were invisible.

As Margo approached her table she sat down next to her friends Dean and Neville.
"Someone's late." spoke up Dean a smug grin plastered across his face.