03 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑂𝑛 𝐴 𝐵𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦

A/N: heyyy!!! I hope your enjoying the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. I will try to write as much as I can but of course I have school 😒
anyway hope you enjoy chemistry! ~H♥️

"No I hate you because your a self-centred, whiny brat"

2.7k words

Dinner wasn't any better. Everyone kept bombarding her with questions about the argument her and Ron had. Along with the fight that Ron and her brother Felix had.

But anyway that was two days ago now. It's currently Friday morning as Margo poked and moved her porridge around. There was a light breeze in the air as the chatter around her bubbled. Margo felt content, that was when she realised she actually had lessons today, so went over her timetable.

1st- care of magical creatures (not bad)
2nd- herbology (boring, but at least she won't have to walk that far)
3rd- potions (someone shoot her in the head)
4th- defence against the dark arts
5th- transfiguration (her favourite class)

Margo had two things to say about the day
Firstly, she was quite excited for defence against the dark arts. It's there first lesson of it this year. She had seen Professor Umbridge at the welcoming speech. Granted it was hard to to miss her. Margo had a great time sniggering and making fun of the walking marshmallow. She didnt really like professor Umbridge but hell she didn't really like Professor Lupin when he started and he ended up being her favourite teacher ever. Maybe it would be the same with umbridge.

Secondly, this would be her 3rd potions lesson this week. For some reason the school found it very important that the students get to spend as much time as they can with Snape.
Margo had potions Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Four times a week if you couldn't count. To much in her opinion.

Since the last argument, Margo and Ron had made an unspoken agreement to avoid eachother, they only spoke to one another when they were forced to and not once did they try to make eye contact. Pathetic jabs were made here and there but it wasn't as bad as before.

Today professor Snape would be giving their homeworks about Pepperup potions back. Margo was nervous to say the least. If it wasn't for her having to cut study time short from the ache in her wrist (courtesy of the lovely Professor Snape) she was sure she could have perfected her essay.

"Morning Margo" her thoughts were cut short as she heard a scuffle from beside her. As Margo turned to look at the commotion she saw Dean pushing Seamus out the way to sit himself next to her.

"Hey Dean" she replied grabbing the honey in the middle of the table to drizzle her porridge in. She loves honey.

"What lessons you got?" Dean asked stuffing a large strip of bacon down his gullet. Margo cringed but proceeded to pass Dean her time table.

"Potions." He laughed at her. Grease dribbling down his chin.

"Shut up I swear to god" her teeth clenched.

From the mention of potions Ron looked up to see where the words had been uttered. He looked to see Margo punching Deans shoulder. Ron scowled at the sight of her.

He knew that he had potions today and he was no more excited than she was in all honesty. For him it was more awkward than annoying.

He felt uncomfortable with the fact that her brother had literally punched him in the face. And the fact that she actually had to go to the hospital wing from one of their fights. He still disliked her. But more from a distance now.

"We have umbridge?" Said Dean unsurely to Margo. Her face scrunched into a frown.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" Margo asked finally digging into her porridge